April 19, 2024, 03:59:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Giant hog seems more like GIANT HOAX!  (Read 2938 times)
Sean
Administrator
Boar Slayer

"You get that on video??", "..umm....well...."

View Profile WWW
« on: November 29, 2007, 12:02:47 am »

in one week's time i had two different people mentioned this story to me. i guess i have been out of the loop on this one because i didn't really know what they were talking about. so i decided to do some research. from the moment i started reading about this and looking at the pictures i had red flags going up(as i'm sure most of you did too when you read about this). in the end, in my opinion the kid shot a really big hog, and daddy set out to pull off a really big hoax. anyway, i found a site that really did a good job of disecting the whole thing. here it is, you decide: http://www.stinkyjournalism.org/newsdetail.php?id=45

nothing
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 03:44:49 am »

well i think the pig is domestic but this is only my opinion the nose is pretty short for  a pig that big and the ears are huge like a domestics and the kid looks like hes sitting ten foot away from it, it is a big hog but it dont look like a feral.
mley1
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 02:30:19 pm »

This made the forum rounds quite a while back Sean. The hog was a domestic hog that had been bought, turned loose and then shot by the kid. The only person in the whole thing that may not have known that it was a domestic hog was the kid.

There was also a few other web sites that explained where the hog actually came from, whose yard and all. But, it's been a long time ago and I lost the links. But, I imagine a google search could turn them up again.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 02:33:19 pm by mley1 » Logged

God bless and good hunting,

Marty Ley
Santa Fe, TX
NAHC Life Member
clint
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 09:25:05 pm »

That kid killed ol' Fred... Id like to bay him up Grin

Quality over Quantity!

You gotta cut the boars to catch the Barrs.

Get Ahead Son!
NThoghunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 04:59:25 pm »

Ughhh, not the monster pig thing again.. Sad

North Texas Hog Hunters
T.D.H.A member
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: