April 25, 2024, 10:06:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lets see some blue lacys  (Read 7476 times)
BDizz
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2011, 11:19:10 pm »

Here is my blue lacy ol blade! He is 4 years old.

He came from sneak creek correct? The little lacy that darden has a picture of did as well and we wouldn't trade her for anything!

"may God bless and keep you always, may you always do for others and let others do for you"
Jpepper
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2011, 10:57:14 am »

Here are a couple of my Lacys. Both dogs come out of Pecan Peak Ranch.

Shelby - 1 year old.

Jpepper
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2011, 11:00:05 am »

Roush - 5 months old.

Few action shots.  Grin

txjbwill
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2016, 08:05:03 pm »

I was wondering if anyone still has any lacy dogs that go back to Tom Graham's blood lines.
JW0627
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2016, 05:13:38 pm »

I know this is an old topic but it showed up on my news feed and I don't have anything else going on at the moment.  This is the only Lacy on my yard, Hondo.  This pic was a few months ago, he was coming on a year old.  He was really impressing me, striking his own, ranging out 600-700 usually, and would be at every bay on the ones he didn't strike.  Shortly after this picture he got cut down pretty good, and this past weekend was the first time I've hunted him since he got hurt.  The first day he ranged out good a couple of times, was in on the first hog we caught, struck one shortly after, bulldog missed twice and bay broke, we were in some pretty nasty stuff.  And as the day went on he kept staying closer and closer to us.  I put it off on he just was that out of shape.  Sunday, none of anyone's dogs really performed well but a few of them would at least get gone 1000+yds.  The place was real piggy last weekend but they shredded a lot of the spots they were catching in so I guess they just moved out.  But this day, my Lacy wouldn't leave our feet.  He ranged out one time 400yds and came back and that was the last time he left eyesight.  I'm hoping he just was tired, coming off the injured list and getting cut down didn't have anything to do with it.  Got home and threw him in the pen and bayed great on a decent sized boar hog.  So I know he's not scared of pigs just because he got cut down but he definitely acted like he didn't want to hunt Sunday.  Anyways, good looking Lacy's yall. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
txjbwill
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2016, 09:58:07 pm »

I know this is an old topic but it showed up on my news feed and I don't have anything else going on at the moment.  This is the only Lacy on my yard, Hondo.  This pic was a few months ago, he was coming on a year old.  He was really impressing me, striking his own, ranging out 600-700 usually, and would be at every bay on the ones he didn't strike.  Shortly after this picture he got cut down pretty good, and this past weekend was the first time I've hunted him since he got hurt.  The first day he ranged out good a couple of times, was in on the first hog we caught, struck one shortly after, bulldog missed twice and bay broke, we were in some pretty nasty stuff.  And as the day went on he kept staying closer and closer to us.  I put it off on he just was that out of shape.  Sunday, none of anyone's dogs really performed well but a few of them would at least get gone 1000+yds.  The place was real piggy last weekend but they shredded a lot of the spots they were catching in so I guess they just moved out.  But this day, my Lacy wouldn't leave our feet.  He ranged out one time 400yds and came back and that was the last time he left eyesight.  I'm hoping he just was tired, coming off the injured list and getting cut down didn't have anything to do with it.  Got home and threw him in the pen and bayed great on a decent sized boar hog.  So I know he's not scared of pigs just because he got cut down but he definitely acted like he didn't want to hunt Sunday.  Anyways, good looking Lacy's yall. 

Can we see his papers
Is he from Menard?

JW0627
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2016, 05:02:40 pm »

He's out of Paleface Lacy's up in Kaufman.  I haven't registered him,  he's from a Paleface Huck X Ellie litter. 

txjbwill
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2016, 08:03:23 am »

Good looking dog hope he returns to be the same dog for ya.
DPT
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2016, 01:08:28 pm »

JW0627 i got a lacy named hondo to haha sounds like yer pup may be doin bettern mine tho. Good luck with him man

Talk low, talk slow and dont talk to much.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: