May 01, 2024, 02:38:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bmc  (Read 1423 times)
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
Bmc
« on: January 16, 2009, 10:04:21 am »

Sweeny bloodline x james davis bloodline, pups on the ground i belive 10, be ready in 4 weeks. We were expecting to have more black n tan or reverse color but only had one so we are gonna go ahead and sell the pups.. $75 each. Dad is a TALL rough yellow dog and mom is a smaller frame loose baying dog. I can get pics of mom and dad and pups of wanted but this is there third litter and most of the dogs i have stayed in touch with and are hunting hard are good dogs. pm or reply. Thanks

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
"If the dog won't leave and go look, I'm not wasting my time." Quoted by Bryant.
Bryant
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 10:34:58 am »

Couple of questions.

First, are these your pups and can you tell me which of James' old dogs there out of?  Where are they located?

Second, not to be a smart a$$ but with the breeding it sounds like these pups have; is the color going to make them any more or less of a dog?  Are you going to sell the black & tan, and is it what someone would call a saddleback?  male or female?

A truly rich man is one whose children rush to fill his arms even though his hands are empty.
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 10:46:40 am »

Yes they were mine i bought them and had them and my hunting partner took care of them so i gave him the dogs and i know everything about them.

I dont remeber if we brought poncho (ryan mills) down or not when we hunted with u. But the momma i got from herman which was refered by Chris (cactuflauge-when he used to post), and NO i do not know which one of his dogs she was outta of. This is what i was told when i bought them.

And to answer your ? No i am sure the color will not make them hunt more or less, However it is kinda you with you saddle backs just a prefrence and i wanted something diffrent and I was hoping this bredding would prove like the last with more bnt but it didnt. Bryant if you want it come get it i will let you have it and that way you can try that cross and see what you think.

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
"If the dog won't leave and go look, I'm not wasting my time." Quoted by Bryant.
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 10:47:46 am »

Oh and no it is not a saddle back it is simply a reverse bmc... I belive there was a pic of one from this litter i will see if i can find it.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 10:55:43 am by elliscountyhog » Logged

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
shawn
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 11:28:20 am »

i dont know if i seen the female hunt, but pancho is bad bad bad, should be some good pups

MAV
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 12:36:36 pm »

so where are you located elliscounty
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 01:09:16 pm »

South of dallas n ferris but hunt all over wher r u

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
MAV
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 08:57:02 am »

iam in waxahachie would be interested in a pup email me and i will give my number russell.vinson@powersteerinc.com
elliscountyhog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 10:46:25 am »

Yea the pups are actually bout 5 miles from waxahachie.. They will b ready in 4 weeks.. rgwalker@walkerac.com   Grin

Hunt Hard or STAY HOME!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: