March 29, 2024, 02:34:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about HB 1451  (Read 1128 times)
BobbyB
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2011, 06:48:40 pm »

How will they know how many intact females we have or how many puppies we sell? I have a page on gundogbreeders.com for my Brittanys and I guess they could spy on me there, but are we going to be required to report?

" If you can't have no fun, ain't no use agoin' ! " - old man in a Sweetwater, TX cafe
catchrcall
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 09:39:04 pm »

I would say because any freak out there can turn you in.  The bill provides for rat money to pay off informants, and then you'll probably get a fine for not complying.  Local animal control or police too if they have reason to come to your place.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 09:41:31 pm by catchrcall » Logged

LONESTAR WORKING DOG ASSOCIATION
www.lswda.org

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a rock- Will Rogers
BobbyB
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 10:14:20 pm »

I dont like any part of it. The limit of 11 gyps was bad enough but when they threw the 20 pup limit in, that really made it suck donkey balls. One of my Britts has had litters of 10 and 12 and the other averages 8. Sounds like 19 is the safe number, so a guy is supposed to knock $600 in the head to stay under the limit of 20?

" If you can't have no fun, ain't no use agoin' ! " - old man in a Sweetwater, TX cafe
catchrcall
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 10:37:24 pm »

I guess so.  Much better to have a couple dead pups than another useful bird dog right?  Pretty sad when two litters a year can make you "commercial".

LONESTAR WORKING DOG ASSOCIATION
www.lswda.org

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" until you can find a rock- Will Rogers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: