April 27, 2024, 06:46:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All this heat has got me thinking a lot  (Read 2135 times)
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2011, 02:23:49 pm »

I should mention, he is "Gator Mouf" bred.   

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2011, 02:26:58 pm »

I might need to add you to my "BUDDY" list if you're going to pray for me. Twiddle stix wanted off my list. So I do have an opening.  Grin

And it was a great decision on my part... just look at the nonsense spewing out of your dirty mouth..... Hounds are better
 Huh?  
You and your hunting buddy Sean Kelly can keep yalls diller-ticks and super walker down there in Florida where they belong, with the
 midget hogs and Special Ed Hog Hunters....  Tongue  Evil
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 02:29:24 pm »

I might need to add you to my "BUDDY" list if you're going to pray for me. Twiddle stix wanted off my list. So I do have an opening.  Grin

And it was a great decision on my part... just look at the nonsense spewing out of your dirty mouth..... Hounds are better
 Huh?  
You and your hunting buddy Sean Kelly can keep yalls diller-ticks and super walker down there in Florida where they belong, with the
 midget hogs and Special Ed Hog Hunters....  Tongue  Evil

As I have stated, somethings are funny.  Others are not.  That is not.  Please refrain from discussing him with me in any way.  I'm not kidding.  I'm being very serious.  Thank you.   Angry

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
big D
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 02:29:40 pm »

theres nothing wrong with hounds.... and my best dog was a hound/cur cross... lol
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 02:30:54 pm »

theres nothing wrong with hounds.... and my best dog was a hound/cur cross... lol

Than it was 1/2 as good as my dogs.   Grin

cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2011, 04:32:36 pm »

I have to agree with cutter on this one hounds are better than curs  at finding dillas I have never had a cur trail a mile and bay a dillar solid. Them hounds are the best at it.

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2011, 05:20:28 pm »

I have to agree with cutter on this one hounds are better than curs  at finding dillas I have never had a cur trail a mile and bay a dillar solid. Them hounds are the best at it.

Thank you Chance.  It takes a real dog man to acknowledge this type of stuff.  It means a lot. 

Black Smith
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2011, 05:47:58 pm »

Them blueticks must be better at hogs than coons all the ones i ever coon hunted with took one step forward and three steps back just saying---LOL
OCD
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2011, 01:58:20 pm »

Get yall a good bluetickXcur then yall can have the best of both worlds.

Ask Jasonmac about it Grin

Lighting your way with Kelley's K-Light!
1-800-757-4965
www.kelleysk-lightsupply.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: