April 24, 2024, 10:34:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: doc bob professional kennels  (Read 13771 times)
treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: July 07, 2011, 10:37:50 am »

Negotiating...

Here is what worked for me. I went to Lowes and they had some kennels for $369.00, so I pulled up the tsc website and showed them the tsc price of $329.99. I asked Lowes to match plus 10% which is their standard matching deal. That brought the Lowes kennels to $300.00. I then called tsc and asked them to match what Lowes would do. They agreed to $300.00 for the kennels. Then I took a 10% off coupon, which is fairly common for tsc to issue. Ending up at $270.00 each.

lol, great mind!!  Hope you remembered to get the tax exemption for rasing registered breeding stock cow dogs,,,,,,lol  I dont remember but i think hog dogs are not allowed a tax expemption due to recreational use but cow dogs are, so if they could be used for both its not a lie.

Rat Terriers aka fiests  black white tans, solid black and tans,  solid red,  ratting, squirrel  varmit stock from ranch raised varmit dogs, 10 to 30 pounds  www.crossbowtexas.com (for sale)    www.imageevent.com/treeingratterrier
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: