March 28, 2024, 08:19:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hog Doggin Show  (Read 12492 times)
graydog
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 11:34:07 am »

Jerry had a website for a while. Primarily focused on cat hunting as I remember. I believe that he hunted in West Texas and NM. Think he was tied in for a while with Joe Bramond from the South Texas ranching family. The Bramond family has a lot of land and is noted for having dogs for just about any kind of hunting you can think of. They used to have a large number of hog dogs. Don't know much about their breeding. Know a few guys that have dealt with them and said they had some good dogs. I was told that they culled hard. Campbell's hog dogs could be tied to theirs. The photos I have seen of Jerry kind of made me think of old Cowboy Williams and he was a character!

Hopefully it will be a better show than the last one. I've got family in Louisiana. Gonna take some Great Danes over there and catch gators. Gonna call the show Swamp People Meets Hogs Gone Wild! Will train the dogs to only catch the BIG gators.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: