April 25, 2024, 12:43:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: moving to south texas
409-225-3387 - 0 (0%)
john pigg on facebook - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: moving  (Read 440 times)
Jpigg
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2011, 07:17:49 am »

im moving to south texas near carrizo springs. i have some very promising upcoming stars in the hog hunting world. i would be very apprecitive of someone to call me to go hunting. i am from the beaumont area and do not plan on moving back and for damn sure aint getting rid of my dogs. anyone who has got out and tried to get back in knows how hard it is to get dogs to their satifaction, if their like me. i promise you im not a slacker when it comes to hog hunting. ive been doing it 15 years and will never stop. i will bbe glad to give pups to people i hunt with and breed my dogs with there line and i promise most will not turn down my bloodline. i do not sell my bloodline, my pups go to kids and freinds i hunt withb and dog trade. anyway, im looking forward to hunting and learning new things and people in the hog hunting world and hell, who knows, you might even learn something from me.      your calls and friendships are greatly apprecated

my number is 409-225-3387

for all you hog hunters out there. if your heart aint in it 100 percent, get out. dogs are a reflection of there owner and they will only be as good as you make em.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: