|
jheffern
|
 |
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 04:44:10 pm » |
|
then are some fine looking dog. is tweety registered? were did she come from?
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
Mike
|
 |
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 06:50:26 pm » |
|
From what I understand, Tweety was from reg. dogs but was never registered. I think she was from the LaGrange area?
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
Coonasscurr
|
 |
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 09:02:12 am » |
|
I AM THE OWNER OF WINCHESTER YES VERY GOOD DOG WEN HES ON THE GROUND U DONT SEE HIM ALL HUNT IN HIM WEN HE BARKES GET READY TO TIE SOME PORK I HAVE 10 PUPS OUT OF HIM
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
Circle C
|
 |
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 09:04:42 am » |
|
Welcome to the boards Travis.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
|
|
|
|
matt_aggie04
|
 |
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 09:05:54 am » |
|
Glad to see you over here Mr. Thibadeaux, it was good to meet you on Sunday.
Matt
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
|
|
|
|
matt_aggie04
|
 |
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 09:09:55 am » |
|
As a side note, the pups that we got from Ben are now 10 weeks old and I took them down to my pen on Monday and I have some pet hogs in there around 80=90 lbs and they went to hammering. Mike took his two males to the pen yesterday and they did the same thing. You have any males over there out of Winchester you want to sell let me know, they ought to cross good over these pups in a year or two. I really want to put that Obama dog over these pups and cross uncle to neice. What femaled are the 10 pups out of? Matt
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
|
|
|
|
Coonasscurr
|
 |
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 09:22:52 am » |
|
I WAS ON THE BOARD FOR AWHILE BUT AS YALL MIGHT NO THE WOMEN ALWAYS HAVE A HAND IN IT AN DIDNT NO THE PASS WORD I FIXED THAT I HAVE 2 MALES OUT OF THE LITTER I BELEAVE THE HOLE LITTER WILL STAY WITH ME. BUT I CAN MAKE THE OBAMA THING HAPPEN
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
matt_aggie04
|
 |
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 09:27:31 am » |
|
Good deal, thanks man.
Matt
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
|
|
|
|
Txmason
|
 |
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 09:55:42 am » |
|
Travis, Good to see you on line. Glad the dogs are working for you and sorry you lost one. Does your hunting buddy still have the black younger dog?
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Coonasscurr
|
 |
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 10:04:39 am » |
|
I TOULD HIM THE OTHER DAY I WOULD BUY HIM IF HE WANTED TO GET RID OF HIM
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
cward
|
 |
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2009, 05:47:37 pm » |
|
I hunted with winchester he was a great dog he cast like a hound but was sielnt like a cur big dog I got him to breed a gyp before he died he's got 9 puppies I'm going to get one If travis don't change his mind but my wife saved one of them so I think he owes her one but thier would have been a couple of things he needed to change he needed speed and alittle more grit but when you got one that strikes like him then I guess don't complain but cross him with the right gyp to try to do that and I think he made a good cross before he died he died of cancer but hunted till a weak before he died by the way does any one no if curtis binnent got any of the lewis woodruf blood the man had black dogs and had the best I ever seen I still carry the blood of lewis HR dog and danny stanfield dogs out of coldspring curtis hunted with lewis thanks
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal) Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
|
|
|
|
Mike
|
 |
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2009, 08:02:49 pm » |
|
Chance, these pups should have a little of everything... nose, speed and grit. I have access to all of them. If they turn out we'll have to make the cross back over to Travis's pups one day.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
cward
|
 |
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2009, 09:34:11 pm » |
|
Yes mike I think his blood is real good or I would not want one of the puppies he has know. I am glad you got some so the line can keep going I like line breeding dogs but travis said bell came off wee man winfrey porch and Tom wenfrey has really good dogs and knows how to breed them.I know that whole line of dogs.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal) Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
|
|
|
|
Circle C
|
 |
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2009, 08:13:46 am » |
|
Chance,
In about a year I will be wanting to breed my Winchester x Tweety daughter. With you having been around Winchester and the bitch that he was bred to, I am curious as to which direction you would go with that particular cross. It will likely be a onetime cross, as I don't intend to make a brood bitch out of her.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
|
|
|
|
Coonasscurr
|
 |
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2009, 09:36:25 am » |
|
I THOUGHT MATT HAD THE ONLY FEMALE OUT OF THAT LITTER SHE ONLY HAD 4 PUPS
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
Circle C
|
 |
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2009, 09:49:50 am » |
|
Travis,
I own Brandy, the only Winchester/Tweety daughter. Matt owned Tweety, and sold her to Mike last year. I also have a Brandy daughter, that is a sister to your male pup. When I bought Brandy the agreement was that her previous owner gets pick of a female pup when she is bred. I only plan to make one breeding, which, if plans go right will be in about a year. I will then spay her.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
|
|
|
|
Russ
|
 |
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2009, 12:15:11 pm » |
|
|
|
|
|
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 12:16:54 pm by Russ »
|
Logged
|
uva uvam videndo varia fit Like having my own little fuzzy convict, he steals, is violent and from what I saw him doing to his teddy bear obviously sexually frustrated.
|
|
|
|
Coonasscurr
|
 |
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2009, 03:57:53 pm » |
|
GOT YALL MIXED UP WITH U AN MATT SORRY BOUT THAT
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
Circle C
|
 |
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2009, 04:09:14 pm » |
|
Chris = eats more than he should Matt = does not eat enough That should help with any future confusion 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
|
|
|
|