Here are a few pics of the hogs we caught this weekend.
I decided that friday night I would take 2 of my young dogs and my buds young dog and just make a hunt with them. I brought my strike dog mud and tied him on the back of the mule to use as a tattle teller...lol
My 14 month old male ringneck cur opened up about 100 yards away and the other young dogs joined in. I cut ol Mudd loose and as soon as I heard Mudd open up I knew for sure it was a hog. The hog broke and ran straight toward us and ended up being stopped about 20 yards away from us where we caught him. Thats the first time I ever met a polite hog than ran to you so you wouldnt have to go as far....lol


Got a late start Sunday after a late night watching the UFC fight, we went out again and hunted a new place. We ended up with this sow we caught in a dried up creek bed.


