April 23, 2024, 04:04:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: White Deer Plotts  (Read 4474 times)
tomtom
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2011, 04:23:59 pm »

I like the fact that Dr. Burketts kennel is somewhat local. Being able to jump in the truck and go there and back in an afternoon makes it pretty attractive. I have a Duncan b&t pup on his way here and for the price of pup/shipping I could get two plott pups I know will be great. This is a hobby for me though, so I'm really just trying to see what is out there. I will surely be looking at White Deer b&t's in the future.
kellywood
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2011, 12:05:09 am »

I will talk to Dr. Burkett, but I believe I heard him say he just had a litter or expecting one by his CH Black and Tan. You are right, it is nice to be able to get to his place and back home compared to a 3 day drive and lots of gas money. I will check with him regarding the Black and Tans and let you know.

A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE!
ole shep
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2011, 07:44:29 pm »

our fastest dog is out of joe plott, the only other dogs we have hunted with that could out run her were stag and grey hounds
I would like to know more about this Joe plott. Sounds like he throws some fast pups. I might be interested in the right gyp from this dog to cross with my Pete dog.

Hillbilly, I may have one I got from Joe out of Joe. She is a looker too. We might can do some trading or something. If your serious. Let me know.

There is nothing a dip of snuff won't make better. Bow hunter. Bend it and send it. WWT approved
kellywood
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2011, 09:15:03 pm »

I don't want to jump in the middle of anything, but I would sure be interested in any plotts by Joe. Again, I am not trying to step in yalls deal, but if there is no interest, you can count me in. Thanks

A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE!
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2011, 10:52:44 pm »

i've got that whitdeer dog that mav bought off of joe . he's findin his papers so we can reg. him good lookin dog but he was spooky as all get out he's much better now i'm anxious to see what he's bred up out of . and he better burn it up this year after all the time i put into em . from what i've heard on the big game site the bear hunters seem to like em ok

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2011, 02:33:32 am »

our fastest dog is out of joe plott, the only other dogs we have hunted with that could out run her were stag and grey hounds
I would like to know more about this Joe plott. Sounds like he throws some fast pups. I might be interested in the right gyp from this dog to cross with my Pete dog.

Hillbilly, I may have one I got from Joe out of Joe. She is a looker too. We might can do some trading or something. If your serious. Let me know.
PM SENT