TRIPLE R BAY PEN RULES
1. NO FEMALES IN HEAT
2. NO CATCH DOGS
3. NO OPEN CONTAINERS
4. NO PROFANITY
5. NO RUDE BEHAVIOR
6. NO DRUGS
7. NO PROTESTING JUDGES SCORE FINAL
8. NO DOGS CLOSER THAN 100FT TO BAY PEN while dogs are running.
9. ALL CELL PHONES must be kept on vibrate!!!!! Please show respect to everyone who is showing in the bay pen.
10. NO OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE WILL BE TOLERATED!!!!
Anyone causing or creating a interference will be warned once and then asked to leave. all dog owners should know better and should help FORCE this rule. kids crying, laughing, motors starting or any thing accruing 15ft away from pen etc will not be considered outside interference. This is head judges discretion.
11. RUN ORDER WILL BE DRAWN BY THE HANDLER THAT IS SHOWING THE DOG.
12.CALCUTTA AND OPTIONS.
options will be. available on all non pro events . Calcutta will be on pro or open events only with payback posted on flyer. remember this is a auction designed so that spectators may have a chance to participate but dog owners are allowed to bid on any dog do not get upset if someone else buys your dog, it is a auction and the last person to bid owns the entry. Any dogs or entry's that do not receive a bid WILL BE GROUPED TOGETHER IN 3’s AND be SOLD FOR ONE GROUP RATE BUYER CAN NOT PICK WHICH DOGS THEY WANT IT WILL BE IN RUNNING ORDER ON HOW THEY ARE BOUGHT.
No Judge shall buy or attempt to buy a calcutta in a event which they are judging.
13. ANY DOG DEFECATING IN THE PEN DURING RUN will be DQ.
14.STRIKING A DOG. any handler caught hitting, kicking or in any way abusing a animal on these premises will be asked to leave no refunds.
15.HOG'S WILL BE RUN IN ROTATION. at no time will a hog be run out of rotation. once the chutes are loaded they will be run in that order. We work very hard and go to great expense to keep and maintain strong healthy hog's and love them as much as we do our dogs. if a hog becomes sick or injured his chute will be cleared and rotation will continue .When we load a set of hog's we try to make them as equal as possible.
16.REFUND'S.you may receive a refund for any reason at any time until the first dog runs in that event after that there will be no refunds for any reason.
17. ONE JUDGE RULE. Dog's will enter pen with perfect score of 10. they will be deducted 1\10 point for each error or mistake they make.
18.HOG'S TUSK WILL BE DUBBED!
19.HANDLER MAY HAVE HOG MOVED ONCE. handler may have pen help attempt to move hog one time before releasing his or her dog.
20.HANDLER HAS OPTION to request pen help to leave pen at there OWN risk.
21. DOG MUST BAY HOG WITHOUT BREAKING CONCENTRATION.
a dog will be deducted 1\10 point for every 3 seconds he has lost concentration.
22.LOOKOUT'S OR GLANCE OUT. dog will be deducted 1\10 point for each error . Judges call
23.NIPPING OR BEING OVER AGGRESSIVE ON A BAYED HOG. dog will be docked 1/10 of a point each time he nips a bayed hog. Judges call
24.ALLOWING A HOG TO DRIFT. dog will be docked 1\10th every 25ft for not checking a drifting hog. Judges call
25.RUNNING HOG. if dog is in position to attempt to stop a running hog and does not he should be docked 1\10th of a point every 25ft.Judges call
26. BAYING TO FAR OUT OR TO LOOSE. if dog is baying out past 5ft he should be docked 1\10th for every 5 seconds he is outside and for each time he goes out. Judges call
27.HOG OFF THE FENCE OR WALL FAIR GAME. dog should try to keep hog at bay working the back end dog should not load up on hogs head unless hog is charging or attempting to run. dog should be allowed to protect his self. Judges call
28.CIRCLING HOG. dog should not be docked for circling hog off fence as long as he continues to bay and stays in the 5ft margin of error dock 1\10th for every 5seconds he dose not bay or is to loose .Judges call
29.UNAVOIDABLE LOSE OF EYE CONTACT. dog should not be docked if hog knocks him end over end causing him to lose eye contact. Judges call
30.LOOP OUTS. 1\10th for each error
31.SPIN OUT.1\10th for each error
32.STYLE !! dog should never be deducted for style or lack of style.
33.CONDITION. dog's in bad physical condition should not allowed to run Judges call
34.RERUNS AND REQUESTING RERUN. if you feel for any reason you deserve a rerun the proper procedure is to see book keeper they will notify head judge and pen owner they will discuss it with the judge and a decision will be made .Judges decision is final.
35. CAUGHT HOG a dog is expected to stop and bring back to bay a running or fleeing hog.. a count of 5 seconds will begin when hog comes to a complete stop dog will be DQ at the call of 5. however dog will not be deducted points for roughness for simply attempting to stop hog.... Judges call
36. HAVE FUN!!!!