April 20, 2024, 03:30:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: one of them nights 9-7-11 good sow  (Read 1210 times)
2Kranch
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2011, 12:03:55 pm »

i went out and started loadin the dogs up about 730 and then we headed to make around in wells. we had hunted there the previous night and there was hog sign everywere we just couldnt get it done so we decided to go back last night. well it wasnt lookin so good until my new lucky dog barked about 300 yrds out and then tims dog pebbles got there then it sounded like a train wreck so we took off. but then all of the sudden the dogs were back to us and my lucky dog was cut on the front leg and so was chads dog obama. iv never had my dogs quit a hog that fast. well concho was the only one that didnt come back and worked that track for about an hour then he came back and we decided to call it a night then my buddy matt called and said he had hogs in is front yard so we loaded up but by the time we got there the were gone so i turned concho camo and lucky loose and they hit a hot track and in just a second they were 800 yrds away. then my garmin died so we couldnt find them. the only thing we had goin for us was mats little rat terrior we could hear her in the creeck and the other dogs had about a 180 lb sow caught. i legged her and tied her and we called it a night. nothing seemed to go right but we finally caught one.

sorry about the bad pic of the hog but it was late and all the lights were goin dead.

camo concho and lucky

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 04:37:47 pm by 2Kranch » Logged
airduster29
Strike Dog

I hunt f.b.m.c (weatherfords ben)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 12:11:20 pm »

I hate them type of hunts glad u got one tho
shankem
Alpha Dog

580-821-2497

View Profile