April 18, 2024, 10:20:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 24 Adult Truths  (Read 2454 times)
DangerZone
Hog Master

TDHA Member

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2011, 12:02:30 pm »

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14.. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well..
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

From squeal to meal with one good stick!  Hunting is not a sport, It's a way of life...Danny Ward
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 12:23:37 pm »

Now those are good dangerzone.....several that I had never heard before. Thanks

It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
3Whoghunter
Alpha Dog

who wants to hunt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 12:30:58 pm »

Number 24 shows my way of thinking

LEG EM! LEG EM!!
muleman
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 12:36:26 pm »

Thats great!

LOPIN MY MULE AND SCRATCHIN MY ASS!!!
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 01:04:08 pm »

*LIKE*

Powered by
* Dr.Enuf *
djhogdogger
Hog Doom

Dinah Psencik from Dayton Tx.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 01:14:36 pm »

Cheesy

A television can insult your intelligence but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 04:11:00 pm »

good post

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
coonhuter327
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 04:59:14 pm »

Man Im gonna save that
mod93dirt
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 06:01:52 pm »

Haha...this one really strikes home for me. Before I was married my fitted sheets pretty much ended up just wadded in the linen closet somewhere. Now my wife, she can fold one and have it look just as good as any other sheet. I have watched her do it, I have had her show me how to do it, and I can not do it. I have tried just to see if I can, but I can't. I think its some kind of black magic voodoo stuff.  But the real point to be made is now that I have a wife I don't have to worry about doing it.

Show me a good loser and I will show you A loser!!
wilton
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 09:55:40 pm »

That's some really great stuff right there... Grin laugh Smiley

"Stand for something or fall for anything" Case Catahoulas; blood tracking; NALC certified breeder, member ACA & COBRA
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 10:14:11 pm »

Damn, most all of those are bang on. Good post.
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 10:31:53 pm »

Haha...this one really strikes home for me. Before I was married my fitted sheets pretty much ended up just wadded in the linen closet somewhere. Now my wife, she can fold one and have it look just as good as any other sheet. I have watched her do it, I have had her show me how to do it, and I can not do it. I have tried just to see if I can, but I can't. I think its some kind of black magic voodoo stuff.  But the real point to be made is now that I have a wife I don't have to worry about doing it.

Your wife is crazy. I done figured out only a crazy person can fold them Grin They ain't made to be folded. If you want the sheets folded flat the learn hospital corners with a flat sheet. I learned to use a flat sheet in boot camp if there was a way to fold fitted sheets every branch of the military would use them Grin That would have made boot camp too hard and I would have quit. Huh?

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
mod93dirt
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011, 11:24:15 pm »

Dub. I agree, it is truly an amazing thing to watch. More amazing than Cris Angel's MindFreak. My wife isn't crazy though. Crazy would be my ex wife who couldn't even fold a flat sheet if her life depended on it. There is more than one reason she is my EX. Like I said I have tried to learn the ways of folding a fitted sheet, but it is beyond my capabilities. I have tried it just because I am a man who enjoys a good challenge or dare. But if you put a million dollars on the line I could not get that sheet folded as good as she does. I am telling you there is some sort of evil magic envolved in getting it done. But once again I stress I have a good woman to do the laundry now  so I don't have to worry about it.

Show me a good loser and I will show you A loser!!
bird
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 12:24:50 am »

laugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: