October 03, 2026, 06:30:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trashy Fl Dogs  (Read 3200 times)
sfboarbuster
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1881



View Profile
« on: November 01, 2011, 02:53:59 pm »

Here's the dogs I'm feedin' right now....



Lulu... Year and half old Leopard Fl dog




Susie... A little over a year old Fl dog from CrackerC





Mitzy... Five month old Fl dog from CrackerC (Full sister to Susie)





Lucille... Two and a half year old finished rednose I just picked up
Logged

John Esker
BA-IV
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3570


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 03:06:39 pm »

Them are some good looking dogs.  Mark breeds some good looking dogs, and I wish I could find a bulldog identical to yours except a male and in Louisiana.
Logged
sfboarbuster
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1881



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 06:11:48 pm »

BA-IV, I lucked up getting that bulldog, a buddy of mine called and asked me if I wanted her, didn't have to pay a cent. She has a good handle, is fine around all of the other dogs, and catches like a freight train Grin
Logged

John Esker
hank
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 225



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 08:59:15 am »

Why don't you breed her to something just like her and I'll take one off your hands. Wink
Logged
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4279



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 09:01:08 am »

John,

That is a very nice looking rednose.  I might need to see her in action soon.   Wink
Logged

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
sfboarbuster
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1881



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 10:05:13 am »

John,

That is a very nice looking rednose.  I might need to see her in action soon.   Wink

We might need to make somethin' happen
Logged

John Esker
crackerc
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 909


Monkey....gone but never forgotten! RIP


View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 11:35:59 am »

Hey John, I haven't been on here much lately but had someone tell me you posted some pics. Good looking dogs but why is that ugly blue spotted dog the first pic posted?Huh?  Grin

Susie looks more and more like her daddy every time I see her or a pic of her.

The young pups are only 4 months old now, here are pics of two I kept out of that last litter. I SERIOUSLY need to start hunting my tail off as I have waaayyyy too many young dogs...........

This is the dark pup that was almost black when the pups were born. Yellow now except the mask.


The yellow female.
Logged

Florida cur dogs for almost half a century....now I know I am old!!
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2737


View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 02:30:08 pm »

Real good lookin dogs john
Logged
spazhogdog
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1166



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 08:08:19 pm »

Wow you do like the girls  Grin  I think it is time we some tashy girls on the other end of a hog   lol 

They look good!!
Logged

Gods gifts   grandkids and puppies
Heaven Sent Kennel
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 534



View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 08:28:47 pm »

I like your rednose pit. Looks like a OFR pit. wouldn't mind breeding her to my big red pit if you ever get to wanting more cd's
Logged

If ya ain't touchin' 'em ya ain't close enuff!!!
Boarrunner69
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 139


View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 08:31:45 pm »

R u from Florida?? If so, how do u have a Bryan,Tx gooseneck Huh? Jw
Logged

Flank'em and shank'em
JDJP
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 450


View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 08:38:54 pm »

Good looking pack there john. That is a good looking rednose. Talk to Bret if you ever breed her. He wants to get a pup out of cutter real bad, good old famly blood. And hell get out there and beat the bushes too if you let him
Logged

Dylan
sfboarbuster
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1881



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 02:11:10 am »

R u from Florida?? If so, how do u have a Bryan,Tx gooseneck Huh? Jw

Gooseneck is a pretty large company, they sell 'em all over the country Wink
Logged

John Esker
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2737


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 12:48:46 pm »

R u from Florida?? If so, how do u have a Bryan,Tx gooseneck Huh? Jw

Gooseneck is a pretty large company, they sell 'em all over the country Wink

WOW!  Dont tell the guy i sold mine too.. I made a fortune convincing him it was the only one in Fl..  Wink  Cheesy


Before i get jumped im only kidding.  Grin
Logged
jeskyn
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 150

KynCade kennels


View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 12:05:51 pm »

That blue dog is purdy
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!