April 25, 2024, 06:32:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hunting tournament  (Read 2669 times)
BIG CHRIS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2011, 03:00:55 pm »

looks like i may be sitten this one out! all i have on the ground right now is my plott. Angry

Dogs hit the ground noses down! That's how we roll...
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2011, 03:52:34 pm »

Surely theres someone out  there that could use an extra team mate.
M Bennet
Hog Doom

LETS ROLL OUT BOY'S

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2011, 05:22:47 pm »

if any body needs a team mate,i can come help.

we can hunt any were in tx right?

Monty Bennet
BIG CHRIS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2011, 05:34:31 pm »

i think so monty.

my trip dog took a whoopen and is gonna be laid up for a bit. CD took a thumping and had to put him to rest. im hopen my harley gyp is bred, she aint showen yet so i aint taken any chances. got rid of the cat gyp i had on the dog trades, i could really use her now! fellas thats way it pays to have some up and comers that are of age.... i cant wait for these plott/cur cross pups and my pup from bobby to mature. and get to that hunting AGE.

Dogs hit the ground noses down! That's how we roll...
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2011, 05:38:34 pm »

Yes anywhere in texas as long as someone is there to sign in an.pay entry fee an there for th weigh in
TAPOUT YOUNG
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2011, 10:42:24 am »

BIG CHRIS  TRIP SOUNDS LIKE A DOG I USE TO HAVE . A MAN NAMED RAY GOT HIM FROM ME .
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2011, 10:49:10 am »

Prime hunting spots is what wins tournaments... doesn't always take good dogs. Grin Grin Grin

You said it Mike.  They are fun and for good causes most of them but great hunting spots at the right time wins most .  Deer season around here kills our hunting.  Should be a lot of fun  I myself just dont hunt in many of them.

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2011, 09:30:27 am »

ok everyone is wantin to know about people cheating an my observation is that everyone is worried about ppl cheating on th big hog part. I would like for everyone to snap a quick picture when they catch a hog, with a phone or camera or whatever. the winner will be expected to show the pictures once a winner is decided. I dnt think that should cause any inconvinence to anyone. Hopefully that doesnt  pi$$ anyone off an cause them not to hunt. Lets keep in mind please that tge main reason im wanting to do this is to help KIDS who dnt have the means have a better christmas!! Id also like fkr anyone wgo is planning on entering this hunt to send me a quick txt message with ur name so i can try an get a count on hiw many teams there will be an so everyone who plans on entering i can txt back an let know exactly where the sign in an weigh in is gunna be. I will post it in here as well an should know by this sunday evning
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2011, 10:46:53 am »

Ok fellas as of right now i believe there are five teams that i know of. Yall let me know if ur entering via txt please 903-440-6007
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 07:45:16 am »

I will know this evnin where the sign in an weigh in will be.
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2011, 10:02:34 am »

the sign in and weigh in will take place at hunters creek ranch off hwy 37 in mt vernon. The owner is goung to buy the hogs on th spot. The hogs will be released in his pen as they are weighed
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: