April 19, 2024, 12:50:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with one of my young dogs  (Read 469 times)
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2011, 07:27:30 pm »

I got a.plott curr cross gyp that is about 11 months old. Very very hyper dog barks all th time and is always wantin to play. Went out this mornin she was her normal fine self gave her fresh water along with th rest of my dogs. Went back out bout 4 hours later an she didn move a muscle got her up she was shakin real bad laid back dwn roled over an seemed to freeze up on me. Her mouth was really dry an she was just all out week. I put water around her mouth an a little on her gums an tounge an she didn even seem to realize it. Anyone have any idea what could cause this or whats goin on with her? its my 4 year old sons dog an i dnt want or need to loose her!!
grittycurrs81
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 07:41:29 pm »

Sounds like she got overheated i had a couple do that on me this year when it was hotter niether one made it wahay was the tempature?
mutlycrewhogdogs
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 07:43:34 pm »

Its been really nice weather today. In the 50s i dnt even thnk it reached 60s today
adamp
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 09:13:52 am »

Check her for ticks

hoghunter71409
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 11:05:36 am »

Just a question....have you treated her with Ivomec (or another form of Ivomec) lately? 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: