March 28, 2024, 09:11:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You can't fix stupid...especially in California.  (Read 600 times)
mod93dirt
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2011, 11:31:36 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/west-hollywood-approves-first-fur-ban-u-181344531.html

Came across this article tonight. Glad I dont live in Cali., them people are nuts.

Show me a good loser and I will show you A loser!!
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 11:43:23 pm »

every stupid law we got originated from california i'll be glad when it finally falls in the ocean . hopefully taking all the idiots with it  . but glad to here fur sales are up .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
tuskbuster
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 08:49:55 am »

snad turns to glass at about 2000 degrees .that place would look good in a glass dome .FRICKIN IDIOTS
Zaneo
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 09:07:51 am »

Lol youre sho right! You cant fix stupid ne where lol!! Grin
gary fuller
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 09:33:13 am »

i know my state does do a aton of stupid stuff but this is a matter of a changing society more than a matter of nuts in my state.its sad that folks just cant let others do as they please if they arent affected by  others choices but thats how it is.ask the states where rooster fightin was legal 50 years ago if they thought it would be banned and  they would say no.ask the hunters in oregon if 20 yrs ago they thought hound huntin big game wouldbe banned and they would say no but it is.from what im told we can expect a ballott issue soon in california to ban all hunting of mamals with dogs. just look at steel traps, horse meat sales etc and you can realize this stuff is not just nuts its what society is changing to.
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 10:34:21 am »

That is why I support taxing what I like. Have you ever seen any politician want to change a law that would remove a tax? It would be better if we could get them to support the Constitution but that only happens in fairy tales. There is a part called the Bill of Rights I guess that os like they lived happily ever after. But even the fairy tales are getting the happily ever after removed Huh?

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: