April 20, 2024, 06:23:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB DOGO Male  (Read 2314 times)
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

Giving BULLDOGS a New Name

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2009, 11:29:13 pm »

txhoghunter, if I had a decent catchdog with me these last 2 months I'd be happy to show you some pics. unfortunately with my bad luck all the catchdogs we have taken to the woods lately have turned out to be CULLS.  Tom's nephew JJ shot one of em boars in the head twice, but the mean sob just shook it off, charged at us, and ran off. I'm so f'ing tired of losing pigs due to worthless catchdogs.

Paul you oughta call my buddy Grant and sell him Tootsie. I'm sure he will give you a couple hundred bucks for her and after all you can just replace her for FREE with one of those dime a dozen Dallas street pits. That way I can posts some good pics for txhoghunter of all these monster hogs I keep running into...

Brandon, I cant hunt this weekend cuz I will be out of town, but I'd love to hit some spots with you now that you have finally moved up here. I just met another hunter who moved here recently and we are planning on hitting up a bunch of new spots in the next couple of months.  I will call you in a week or so and let you know when and where if you want to come with us.

Chopps did you say that big dog you brought over here is bayin big hogs now?

I TALK ALOT OF SMACK-COME GO WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU IT ISNT ALL SMACK

Facebook Check Out-Hog Hunting Texas Style
See our web site www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: