March 28, 2024, 01:45:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB DOGO Male  (Read 2207 times)
Dirtydog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2009, 09:32:40 pm »

WTB dogo male. Looking for a dogo male for a reasonable price.

Danged ole dirtydog !
LIVING THA DREAM !!!
kevin
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 08:17:36 pm »

If that is his Jumbo/Achilles dog, he is a cull and needs his nuts chopped at the minimum.
madshark
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 08:36:16 pm »

my buddy chops has a decent dogo male for sale he wants 3 0r 400. email him at plano88@yahoo.com. He is good lookin dog and hunts out a bit, catches anything under 250lbs and on the big bad ones he bays tight until an opportunity opens or another dog hits it.

You are actually trying to sell a Dogo Argentino that is a bay dog?  CULL!!!!
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

Giving BULLDOGS a New Name

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 09:26:58 pm »

my buddy chops has a decent dogo male for sale he wants 3 0r 400. email him at plano88@yahoo.com. He is good lookin dog and hunts out a bit, catches anything under 250lbs and on the big bad ones he bays tight until an opportunity opens or another dog hits it.
how old is this dog chopps has for sale and what is the dogs name? its not his GIANT catch dog is it?

I TALK ALOT OF SMACK-COME GO WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU IT ISNT ALL SMACK

Facebook Check Out-Hog Hunting Texas Style
See our web site www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com
hoghunterdfw
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 11:52:08 am »

Grant no matter how much you hate that dog I told you I'm not gettin rid of him yet. I still think he catches better than all those piece of crap pits you just bought and keep bringing along that still havent caught a pig for us yet.

Yeah Paul, we been running up on alot of big 300+ boars lately and I that retarded jumbo/achilles dog would not catch turned into a baydog instead. So I gave him to my dad to guard his house. But at least I am in the process of getting a real catchdog... hopefully I'll be posting some pics of him on some hogs in the next few weeks
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 01:37:34 pm »

My pit still hasn't been to a solid bay with me since i have owned her, we don't know what she will do yet, however we do know what Jumbo will do. Since you are in man love with him and won't cull him you might as well be honest with how he hunts and it may suit some hunters. Last nights hunt was weird we don't know what the hell was going on in there and why amigo ran out and that pig kept grunting -but i will give it to you that leading him up to the bay he wasn't very excited to get off the lead and run in there--however that has nothing to do with my pit yeller! The way we hunt I will put my little pit against big jumbo any day for Gas money!!!!!Rock on and as I have said many times I will cull him for you--BUT alot of people don;t think its necessarry for dogos to catch like pits b/c they are bred different and pack animials etc- it doesn't suit me but who knows.
McCoy
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 02:14:29 pm »

are you guys tells me amingo would not go catch
hoghunterdfw
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 04:40:55 pm »

brandon, we had a big one bayed solid last night, we walked amigo in and were about 20 ft from the bay. you know how worked up catchdogs usually get when they hear a bay, they are usually going nuts at the end of the chain waiting for you to unleash them so they can cach a pig. well amigo didnt even looked interested or like he knew what was going on. We unleashed him, he slowly made his way to the bay, kinda looked around and 1 min. later came right back out and ran back to us. The bay broke right before the other pit could get there so I guess the verdict is still out on her. We are definitely going to give Amigo another chance but he wasnt acting like  a regular catchdog last night thats for sure. Im guessing this dirtydog guy has already contacted you about the male dogo you have for sale.
paul.m
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 05:11:28 pm »

Hey chop's , I can get you a pit or two from my dog catcher in Dallas TX.
You know that's were my ! I get them all day
long and don't spend money on no CD! not to offen anybody,will pay
top dollar for a good cur strike dog, but not no catch dog that's just me.
Pitbulls are all on the street's of Dallas Tx. just stop and open your
door and one will jump in HAHA!! Grin Hell, I can get you one maybe tomorrow
if you want. Let me know!!!

"You can't hang with the Big dogs! Stay on the porch with the little dogs"!!!!
Txhoghunter
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 06:47:06 pm »

DFW, please post a picture of all these 300+ boars ya'll are getting on, before and after you put them on scales. Too many wannabes selling and breeding junk dogs these days...if it dont work, CULL IT.

Take em alive

Bad decisions make good stories

http://www.thehagemanreserve.com/page13/page14/page14.html
paul.m
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 06:59:04 pm »

Amen Txhoghunter!!!!

"You can't hang with the Big dogs! Stay on the porch with the little dogs"!!!!
McCoy
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 07:00:06 pm »

GUYS I LIVE UP HERE NOW SO LETS DO SOME HUNTIN MY WILL CATCH SO WILL FIND OUT WHAT YALL GOT GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YALL ARE READY 9033903643 I WANT TO SEE AMINGO NOT CATCH
Rowdy
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 07:22:46 pm »

MCCOY me and you both know he will catch so dont have a clue what they are doing different but i garuantee he will but then again im not a pro

hoghunterdfw
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 11:10:55 pm »

txhoghunter, if I had a decent catchdog with me these last 2 months I'd be happy to show you some pics. unfortunately with my bad luck all the catchdogs we have taken to the woods lately have turned out to be CULLS.  Tom's nephew JJ shot one of em boars in the head twice, but the mean sob just shook it off, charged at us, and ran off. I'm so f'ing tired of losing pigs due to worthless catchdogs.

Paul you oughta call my buddy Grant and sell him Tootsie. I'm sure he will give you a couple hundred bucks for her and after all you can just replace her for FREE with one of those dime a dozen Dallas street pits. That way I can posts some good pics for txhoghunter of all these monster hogs I keep running into...

Brandon, I cant hunt this weekend cuz I will be out of town, but I'd love to hit some spots with you now that you have finally moved up here. I just met another hunter who moved here recently and we are planning on hitting up a bunch of new spots in the next couple of months.  I will call you in a week or so and let you know when and where if you want to come with us.
raider54
Hog Catching Machine

Giving BULLDOGS a New Name

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 11:29:13 pm »

txhoghunter, if I had a decent catchdog with me these last 2 months I'd be happy to show you some pics. unfortunately with my bad luck all the catchdogs we have taken to the woods lately have turned out to be CULLS.  Tom's nephew JJ shot one of em boars in the head twice, but the mean sob just shook it off, charged at us, and ran off. I'm so f'ing tired of losing pigs due to worthless catchdogs.

Paul you oughta call my buddy Grant and sell him Tootsie. I'm sure he will give you a couple hundred bucks for her and after all you can just replace her for FREE with one of those dime a dozen Dallas street pits. That way I can posts some good pics for txhoghunter of all these monster hogs I keep running into...

Brandon, I cant hunt this weekend cuz I will be out of town, but I'd love to hit some spots with you now that you have finally moved up here. I just met another hunter who moved here recently and we are planning on hitting up a bunch of new spots in the next couple of months.  I will call you in a week or so and let you know when and where if you want to come with us.

Chopps did you say that big dog you brought over here is bayin big hogs now?

I TALK ALOT OF SMACK-COME GO WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU IT ISNT ALL SMACK

Facebook Check Out-Hog Hunting Texas Style
See our web site www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com
McCoy
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 11:40:55 pm »

hell boy when u get ready just call my CDs don't miss old bijou chompin at the bit
McCoy
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 11:47:43 pm »

you boys take'm live don't ya why that boy shoot that pig he only carries that 380?
hoghunterdfw
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 12:37:47 am »

brandon, we dont usually take em alive cuz you cant get nothing for em nowadays. plus its a big hassle and costs lots of gas $$ to haul a trailer around. we usually put em in our freezer or just stick em and get the backstraps. i dont know why JJ shot at that pig with that lil gun, youd have to ask him that.

plano paul - yeah I sure did. guess its hard to believe based on his size that he would wuss out like that but good news is I already found his replacement. As soon as I get him on some pigs Ill put some pics up. I need to hook up with you and phillip some time in the next month or so, I got a young bmc pup that should be ready to start working a pig soon and I want to do some training work in that 4 acre bay pen phillips got.
cantexduck
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 08:18:14 am »

I am lost........... Guy asked about a dogo and some how got on subject about pitts being a dime a doz and then some dog not catching.

And Kevin- I agree 100%.

There's a coon, nevermind, thats Buster.

"So I pawned my lacy off to my girlfriend. That should teach her to meet men off match.com"
Rich.
Dirtydog
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 10:45:55 am »

Thnx cantexduck. All i wanted was a dogo not an argument over some B.S. !!!!!

Danged ole dirtydog !
LIVING THA DREAM !!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: