April 24, 2024, 05:53:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you get for your hogs?  (Read 3747 times)
treeingratterrier
Alpha Dog

View Profile WWW
« on: November 25, 2011, 02:31:21 pm »

can just anyone go into these places or do you have to have a card or something? i may have to move to texas.

Anybody can go in it but there are rules on moving texas hogs and what sex etc etc that were posted up the other day, they dont buy every hog that comes in last time i messed with them, so if you have underweight sows and haul them back to the ranch or somewhere else you are in violation of the hog law if you ever get stopped and asked for paperwork from somebody who actually knows the law and can write one up legally for violations??  That other post about belltex makes sense buying because i could never figure out where you guys up in north texas sold hogs and how they came out hauling down to san antonio the freight and stress would be a killer for sure, looks like there are 2 buyers in texas then, Divine and belltex??  Wonder if Belltex slaughters the hogs in fort worth and ships them or just kills them and sells to divne after they are boxed, usually a hog produces 50 per cent of its live weight or better as a rule.  Anybody have a website to see of Belltex sells wild processed boar meat online or does it all go out of state??  What about Florida, sounds like it is illegal to sell the meat or somebody would have know about selling them in Florida and what they pay for them?

Rat Terriers aka fiests  black white tans, solid black and tans,  solid red,  ratting, squirrel  varmit stock from ranch raised varmit dogs, 10 to 30 pounds  www.crossbowtexas.com (for sale)    www.imageevent.com/treeingratterrier
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: