October 07, 2026, 10:18:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 3366 times)
NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 682


View Profile
« on: March 10, 2009, 10:02:42 pm »

Hey everyone, I just became a member of this forum. I didn't know about it until Circle C told me of it. Looks like a great site and I see alot of familiar people on here. Just thought I'd let everyone know I snuck in.

For those that don't know me, I'm Brian and I live in Silsbee, TX. Work in the oilfield and on our ranch. Do alot of hunting, fishing and everything in between. I have dogs and also trap hawgs but mostly trap coyotes. My 2 favorite things to do are find arrowheads and fish in the Neches River.

If there's anyone else in my area on here let me know.

Brian
Logged

Some people call it damage... I call it hog sign.
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 4690



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 10:13:29 pm »

Welcome Brian!  Tell us a story or two and show us some pictures.  Do you still have your Jack Russell?
Take Care,
Matt
Logged

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
Circle C
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5372


WWT Official Scorer


View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 10:40:29 pm »

Welcome Brian,

   Glad to see you made it over here.

Logged

Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
slimpickins
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1076


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 07:16:46 am »

Howdy! Grin
Logged

Pro-Staff @ Wild Boar USA
www.wildboarusa.com
"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading!" unknown
Bacon is a vegetable!
BarrNinja
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3437


When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!


View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 12:22:07 pm »

Welcome Brian,

I have only been a member a few months myself and really enjoy it. Seems to be some pretty savvy dog men on this forum and they are always happy to share their sage advice.

I personally appreciate the comedy relief from most of these guys and the stories and pictures are great.

Im sure you're going to enjoy it!
Logged

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
Mike
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 10276



View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 12:22:34 pm »

Welcome to the boards Brian!

I'm not too far from you... over in San Jacinto County.
Logged

dabutcher
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1234


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 01:33:07 pm »

Welcome to the forum Brian..... hope to see some pics and read some storys from ya soon.
Logged
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2163



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 10:08:58 pm »

Welcome aboard!!!
Logged

"pain is just fear leavin the body"
TDHA member/TLGDA supporter
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Victor Dealer/Promoter
clint
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1780



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 06:40:02 am »

Welcome!

Where bouts do you fish the Neches at?

Logged

Quality over Quantity!

You gotta cut the boars to catch the Barrs.

Get Ahead Son!
NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 682


View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 07:46:48 am »

Mostly Between HWY 96 in Evadale and 1013 at Sheffields Ferry.
Logged

Some people call it damage... I call it hog sign.
clint
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1780



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 04:47:45 pm »

well i like to hunt it down my way.. ha  Grin
Logged

Quality over Quantity!

You gotta cut the boars to catch the Barrs.

Get Ahead Son!
mley1
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 666



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 08:27:07 pm »

Glad to see you made it over here Brian! Welcome to the boards man!!
Logged

God bless and good hunting,

Marty Ley
Santa Fe, TX
NAHC Life Member
NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 682


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 02:58:45 pm »

Clint, where are you located?
Logged

Some people call it damage... I call it hog sign.
clint
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1780



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 05:08:17 pm »

Corrigan
Logged

Quality over Quantity!

You gotta cut the boars to catch the Barrs.

Get Ahead Son!
guns_up43
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 27



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 04:45:10 pm »

just curious.. what do you do in the oil field?
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!