October 07, 2026, 04:03:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tnhillbilly  (Read 878 times)
Peachcreek
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3654



View Profile
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:25:01 pm »

post up some pics of your gsp pups... have you started them at all? Mine is balls to the wall hunting most of the day brush bustin rabbits and birds stays runnin pretty much all day. I think if she can get focused on hogs she will make a dog. so?Huh?
Logged

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4231


WWT Official scorer


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 10:13:36 pm »

I will try to get some pics of them tomorrow. I havnt started mine yet, but bear season just ended so I'm gonna start working them some in the near future.
    Mine are wound tighter than, I don't know what. Made the mistake of leaving the water hose too close to the pen, and my male managed to pull in and chew up bout 100' of it. They seem very intelligent.
Logged

Powered by
* Dr.Enuf *
Peachcreek
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3654



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 11:18:25 pm »

i am curious to hear your honest opinon about them once you get to working them.. as far as mine goes I cant help but feel she has the RIGHT STUFF. Their dad buster gets it done well.. Time will tell
Logged

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
Swine-Stalker
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 960


Cody Everett


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 12:57:46 am »

I got one that is Balls to the wall energy. Once he catches on I believe  he will be a great dog. I just have to put him in the woods more.

Logged

We'll all be equal under the grass, God's got a heaven for country trash

"The problems we face today are there because the people who work
for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!