April 23, 2024, 04:03:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UPSHUR CO. 3RD ANNUAL HOG TOURNAMENT  (Read 1965 times)
TAPOUT YOUNG
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2012, 11:58:18 am »

FEB. 17TH - 19TH    4 MEN DOG teams 300.00  AND 2 MAN GUN TEAMS 200.00 .  75% pay back per catagory and (optional)  100.00 per team big hog 100% pay back .    no ropeing hogs !                                                                                                                                         Dog teams hogs must be alive !    For more info call 903-8435521                                                                                                                                             Winners may be subject to a polygraph test !!!!!
TAPOUT YOUNG
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 02:52:03 pm »

IT WILL BE HERE SOON .GET READY !
WILLHALE
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 02:09:50 pm »

we will be there!! looking forward to a little honest competition!!
bfowler
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 12:50:42 pm »

looks like its gonna be a big one this year
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 08:32:40 am »

when and what time is the big finally gonna be ? i cant hunt it but would like to come and hang out during the weigh in and awards . gotta get out of this house and talk to somebody besides my 80 year old grouch of a mother before she has me ready for the [home ] myself  Grin Grin womans been real sick and driving me up the wall . you know how females is , if they don't feel good NOBODY feels good

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 08:49:13 am »

when and what time is the big finally gonna be ? i cant hunt it but would like to come and hang out during the weigh in and awards . gotta get out of this house and talk to somebody besides my 80 year old grouch of a mother before she has me ready for the [home ] myself  Grin Grin womans been real sick and driving me up the wall . you know how females is , if they don't feel good NOBODY feels good

upsher county hunt was advertised in bayed solid you can call the gimer area chamber of commerce for details or go to  www.hogwildex.org

thats supposed to be www.hogwildtx.org but i couldn't get it to come up the # for gilmer is 903-843-2413

You coming down with all-the-timers??   Grin
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 10:23:35 am »

ha ha pert near . hell i forgot about this months magazine i haven't even looked at it yet . thanks for reminding me  Grin

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 11:34:10 am »

hell i finally figured out what's wrong with me . it's you kids driving me crazy . what i meant to get an answer to is WHERE is it held and maybe directions an old man could follw to git thar . coming from canton . the add just says gilmer is it gonna be downtown gilmer or in diana .  i ain't never been to any of the bays or anything up there . help an ol man out .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 12:25:42 pm »

hell i finally figured out what's wrong with me . it's you kids driving me crazy . what i meant to get an answer to is WHERE is it held and maybe directions an old man could follw to git thar . coming from canton . the add just says gilmer is it gonna be downtown gilmer or in diana .  i ain't never been to any of the bays or anything up there . help an ol man out .

Weigh-in location: Mike Spencer's Tractor Dealership @ 1358 Hwy. 271 South, Gilmer, TX 75644 Gilmer Area Chamber of Commerce phone number: (903) 843-2413 Jeff Dodd Chairman phone number: (903) 790-3159

Good Grief Old Man!!!  Cheesy  Cheesy   

I think its more of you old farts driving us kids crazy.... Have to do everything for yall... Is it time to change your depends yet???  Shocked  Grin

Just Kidding!!  Tongue
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 01:11:40 pm »

ha ha  thanks i think i can find that . i hope they didn't have to pay anything for that web advertisement because i tried for two months and it wont come up on my computer .

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: