April 20, 2024, 06:43:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cleveland OK contest, Feb 18th  (Read 1303 times)
mod93dirt
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2012, 03:00:27 am »

Is anyone out there looking to put together a team for this contest next weekend? I ain't got much to offer more than two lightly started pups, both of which has already found a hog but couldnt stop it, and my share of the entry fee. If anyone is looking to get a team together or needing to fill a spot let me know.

Reply here, send me a PM, or email me at mod93dirt@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Brandon Pittman

Show me a good loser and I will show you A loser!!
waylon-N.E. OK
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 08:11:20 pm »

James Wilcox might be looking for a tag along, he will most likely win it anyway, he has great dogs, is retired, has 70,000 acres of land to hunt that he ran as ranch foreman for 50 years and keeps constant watch on the hogs year round. He lives in Osage,Ok ( 5 miles from Cleveland ) and my money is on him.

Specializing in hard to find cold nosed armadillo dogs.
Osage County,Oklahoma
http://www.ok-federation-of-coonhunters.webs.com/
waylon-N.E. OK
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 08:13:39 pm »

Oh if your getting in it anyway and hunting up here ( Osage, Pawnee counties ) pm me and I'll tell you were some really nice hogs are out side of Cleveland that have been being baited every day now for about 3 months and are even on public land and easy to find.

Osage County,Oklahoma
bob
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 05:47:56 pm »

waylon , quit talking crap , he never gets off his ATV ,  LOL   how are ya ? still in texas ? or moved back
waylon-N.E. OK
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 06:26:51 pm »

Bob he is to old and fat to get off the 4 wheeler any more, but the old man is a Icon here, 100% old school Cowboy and a heck of a great guy.

No sir, spent about 60 days in Midland/Odessa and the only thing i left there was the dust coming off the plane as it flew out. Way to dry, brown and ugly for me ( No Offense Texan's )

Back here in Gods country, no cur dogs, no hog dogs, 2 coons dogs and enjoying life hunting with my little boy. But as trashy as these walkers are I might get in the contest myself, I got a spot that i've baited for 3 months or so and the hogs are there night after night.

Good luck to ya if you get in it, God Bless- Waylon.

Osage County,Oklahoma
bob
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 06:58:33 am »

marvin bought a dog off wilcox a month or so ago , weve entered the tourn. , My best dog and my catch dog goerge are down , but we will be there none the less ,  wilcox is living close to our hunting spot , maybe hes pushed some on us
waylon-N.E. OK
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 10:51:53 pm »

Well Bob good look to you guys, I know you stand as good a chance as any one, i just wish you boys would stay out of Osage county for a while and leave the rest of us here some hogs to hunt  Cry

Osage County,Oklahoma
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: