April 24, 2024, 08:28:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaw broke?  (Read 852 times)
DoubleBayouBoys
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2009, 10:48:31 am »

I was wondering has anybody ever seen a dogs jaw seem to be split or broken at the very end of the bottom jaw? I don't know if he got hit on the end of his jaw or it came from when he caught on the ear and the big boar hog was slinging him around. Talked to alot of people around my hometown that hog hunt and no one has heard of this.

Breed 'em to GO, Whoop 'em to WHOA...
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 06:14:42 pm »

I have hunted with two dogs in the past that had croocked bottom jaws from when they had been broke in the past no vet treatment but they eventually healed and still got after it, no personal experience gotta cause a bad headache Grin Grin
DoubleBayouBoys
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 11:54:17 am »

Took him to the vet today and figured if it was a broke jaw it was going to be expensive. It was a  broke jaw indeed. Suprisingly the vet only charged me 600.00. That was to wire it back together and sew up two differnt spots that were cut pretty badly. It was the first time I had used this vet since the vets i usely used didin't do jaw operations. It was a Vet in Groves TX called Dr. Wilcox, real nice guy.

Breed 'em to GO, Whoop 'em to WHOA...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: