April 23, 2024, 08:28:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: East TEXAS hog doggers!  (Read 7569 times)
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2012, 12:12:28 pm »

Take a good look newbies!! Its not everyday you see a picture of Barney the Dinosaur without his head!!!  Grin

Y'all both quit being douchebags, I've been on the road for three months and can't come up with nothing clever to come back at y'all with other than cutter I don't care how many times you post that pic I still ain't gonna let you eat me. And Trenton, you wormy lil turd, you can crawl up my leg and have a b@//
lol! Good stuff! Have a b@// !!! Ha ha ha... That made monday a little better... Grin

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2012, 12:18:59 pm »

Y'all both quit being douchebags, I've been on the road for three months and can't come up with nothing clever to come back at y'all with other than cutter I don't care how many times you post that pic I still ain't gonna let you eat me. And Trenton, you wormy lil turd, you can crawl up my leg and have a b@//

Shocked  Shocked

T-bob have you been hanging out with Miller Lite??? You sicko!!  Evil  Cheesy
SCHitemHard
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2012, 12:24:41 pm »

Shocked  Shocked

T-bob have you been hanging out with Miller Lite??? You sicko!!  Evil  Cheesy

thats sick...

Matt H
Cleveland, OH
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2012, 12:31:44 pm »

Lol oh y'all know that was funny... ;-)

waylon-N.E. OK
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2012, 06:53:04 pm »

" Ok, everybody in oklahoma needs to quit putting stuff on here "

I was here before you son, and if we leave we take our dogs with us, then who will supply Texas with quality dogs?  Every body knows all good Texas dog lines owe there salt to Oklahoma dogs if you look far enough back in there breeding.

God Bless, Waylon

Specializing in hard to find cold nosed armadillo dogs.
Osage County,Oklahoma
http://www.ok-federation-of-coonhunters.webs.com/
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2012, 07:36:49 pm »

Do you know why the Red River flows to the East instead of straight South to the Gulf? Because Oklahoma sucks Grin

The Oklahoma people are alright by me. They can take a ribbing and give it back without gtting mad. They are way better than some people here in Texas. I get sick of people moving here and bringing their bad manners.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Lance
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2012, 07:53:29 pm »

Do you know why the Red River flows to the East instead of straight South to the Gulf? Because Oklahoma sucks Grin

The Oklahoma people are alright by me. They can take a ribbing and give it back without gtting mad. They are way better than some people here in Texas. I get sick of people moving here and bringing their bad manners.
Amen !!!!!!

A scared dog dont get no meat !
Black Hog 69
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2012, 08:12:50 pm »

xxxxxxx2

If ya cant catchem alive leave em alone !!!!!!!!
driller1987
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2012, 09:02:23 pm »

The truth has been told

Get them back legs or get out of the way!!!!!!
TexasLacy
Strike Dog

Locate, close with, and destroy the enemy.

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2012, 09:38:31 pm »

yup

Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.
RAdm. "Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995
tnhillbilly
Hog Doom

WWT Official scorer

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2012, 11:14:04 pm »

It ain't just texas either.

Powered by
* Dr.Enuf *
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2012, 08:20:21 am »

It ain't just texas either.
Yeah, their are some pretty sad people everywhere you go. Seems for the most part though, this board has some pretty good folks on it. Well, I'll say the people that I've talked to anyways... LOL!  Grin

Jam-Up Hog Doggin (Tuffone)
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2012, 10:30:22 am »

Ok, everybody in oklahoma needs to quit putting stuff on here, because i get all interested and then you tell me where you are located, i am not about to drive 300 miles for a dog. The name is East Texas Hog Doggers, so stay off unless your in TEXAS!

It really bugs me when I see a post under the dog trade about owners selling/traiding dogs that obviously need vet care or need to be retired.  When you take on a dog it is your responsiblity for the rest of its life.  You don't get rid of it because it is broken.  And shame on you for wanting to sell your problem to the next guy.  Don't try to sugar coat the dogs abilities either.  If he is what you say he is why do you want to get ride of him?

Nobody wants your 3 legged dog.  You need a spanking!!!

Sorry just needed to vent.  Does anyone else feel this way?

Do you think these two may be related. Both post were one if their first on here. Lol
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2012, 10:36:00 am »

Ok, everybody in oklahoma needs to quit putting stuff on here, because i get all interested and then you tell me where you are located, i am not about to drive 300 miles for a dog. The name is East Texas Hog Doggers, so stay off unless your in TEXAS!

It really bugs me when I see a post under the dog trade about owners selling/traiding dogs that obviously need vet care or need to be retired.  When you take on a dog it is your responsiblity for the rest of its life.  You don't get rid of it because it is broken.  And shame on you for wanting to sell your problem to the next guy.  Don't try to sugar coat the dogs abilities either.  If he is what you say he is why do you want to get ride of him?

Do you think these two may be related. Both post were one if their first on here. Lol

They could be!!! Not much difference between a sick 3 legged dog and an Okie!!  Evil  Grin
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2012, 12:05:39 pm »

They could be!!! Not much difference between a sick 3 legged dog and an Okie!!  Evil  Grin
There is a difference. People like a sick three legged dog more than an Okie Grin

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Jam-Up Hog Doggin (Tuffone)
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2012, 12:13:44 pm »

I'm glad I am from Alabama and just live OK with all of this love being shown.
ED BARNES
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2012, 12:19:17 pm »

TEXANS LOVE TO TALK!

dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2012, 12:23:21 pm »

I'm glad I am from Alabama and just live OK with all of this love being shown.
Oh no then Alabama people should be kicked off for sure Grin

coyote hunter
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2012, 04:00:35 pm »

I'm an okie an proud. Your remarks about Oklahoma were pretty offensive. In fact ill steer clear of this site from now on. An my son won't be on here anymore either. That was plum ignorant imo.

bay tight, catch hard
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2012, 04:07:36 pm »

I'm an okie an proud. Your remarks about Oklahoma were pretty offensive. In fact ill steer clear of this site from now on. An my son won't be on here anymore either. That was plum ignorant imo.

Come on now... You cant let someone come on here and just run you off like that!!!  Undecided

Im sure you can tell that EVERYBODY that replied disagreed with the OP...   Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: