April 23, 2024, 08:49:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: support this org.  (Read 2378 times)
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2012, 02:04:22 pm »

stophumanewatch ] to try and do damage control . most of our orgs. and clubs are busy fighting the new bills and such from happening but it's a never ending battle . help support and spread the news from humanewatch wich is trying to cut the head off the beast it'self . don't say you'll check it out and forget DO IT NOW WHILE YOU ARE STILL LOGGED ON . get their facebook updates and share them to the public it's that easy . thank you  mr. whitten

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
Black Hog 69
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 06:14:58 pm »

I agree Mr Whitten

If ya cant catchem alive leave em alone !!!!!!!!
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 07:26:51 pm »

appears the grimmlins got my post it is supposed to read about supporting humanewatch.org check them out and get their facebook updates and share them across the www. and have your friends and their friends share them as well . get the truth out to the masses and stop the money flow to the humane society

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 08:28:17 pm »

i'm still confused as to how 1/2 my post dissapeared to make it look like you should support stophumanewatch wich is pro hsus . so i'll begin again .
  please go to and supporty HUMANEWATCH.ORG they are anti hsus and peta , and a good org. to be asscotiated with . go to their web site and sign up for the facebook feeds and share them with your friends and have them share with friends ect.ect.ect. to get the word out to the masses and help stop the flow of money coming in to hsus and peta this is the best way to defeat them . stophumanewatch is an org that was created to do damage control from humanewatch's campaign . and when you read the facebook feedback you too will realize just how affective humanewatch is many many people that donated to hsus had no idea where their money went they thought it went to shelters and knew nothing about the outragiouse salarys and retirement package the hsus employees got thus they have quit donating money to the hsus . get the feeds and share share share . just a darn good group so all you facebookers get with it !!!!!

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
J.W.
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 09:25:08 am »

Done! Good lookin out Mr. Whitten.
uglydog
Jelk's & Brick House Catahoulas
Global Moderator
Hog Doom

It's a good day to have a great day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 10:11:59 am »

That is a great group and already strongly funded. They have alot of support. Many of the dog associations do not have the supporters. But I agree we should support BOTH AND ALL

halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 11:08:24 am »

yes ugly dog definately support both all is needed i just wanted to try and get these kids that use the facebook thingy to sign up and share the news across the www. it's so simple to do since most all are facebook junkies . with all going on i really can't see why this section is WWAAAYYY down here on the bottom . i would bet more than half the people on this board have never been down this far . i know by watching this sect. seems like by the views there are only a handfull that even bother to look . in these trying times this should be on the top of the board so people have to look at it . don't ya think ?

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
RyanTBH
Hog Doom

www.texasboarhounds.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 12:37:02 pm »

Just posted about it Mr.Whitten. You're right about that! I'll make another post about it on our company site, and I'm going to try and get in touch with them to put a link on our site as well. Thanks for the heads up.

Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
jls41
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 01:26:26 pm »

HumaneWatch is a great way to see what HSUS and PETA are doing.  They are well funded and are working at making the public aware of HSUS and their hidden agendas.  I agree - support them and any others that can help in this ongoing battle against the ARA's.

Jo Lynne Stark
LSWDA President & Charter Member
J.W.
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 09:04:39 am »

That is a great group and already strongly funded. They have alot of support. Many of the dog associations do not have the supporters. But I agree we should support BOTH AND ALL
Good point. Should have joined TDHA years ago. No excuse for not doing so. Joined today.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: