|
matt_aggie04
|
 |
« on: March 14, 2012, 08:29:04 am » |
|
With the afternoons being a little longer due to the time change we decided to make a quick loop after work and see if we could exercise the dogs and get them used to this humidity again. I left my house at 6pm and was back home eating dinner by 8:30 and we had tied a nice sow and killed a shoat. It was about the nicest quick hunt I've been on in a while.  
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
|
|
|
|
RyanTBH
|
 |
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 08:34:22 am » |
|
Good hunt. Sounds fun! I've been thinking about runnin' em after I get home since I have more day light left... hmmmmm... 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Do work, make chit happen, and never stop moving forward.
|
|
|
|
HOG_DOGS10
|
 |
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 08:44:39 am » |
|
Good job buddy.. Nothing like a quick hunt.. Tell Thelma to stop getting so gritty lol
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
matt_aggie04
|
 |
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 08:46:46 am » |
|
I caught her nipping in that pic and she looks like she is caught solid haha.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
|
|
|
|
Black Hog 69
|
 |
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 04:40:00 pm » |
|
Good job!!
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
If ya cant catchem alive leave em alone !!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
ARhogdogs
|
 |
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 05:34:23 pm » |
|
The longer afternoons sure are nice. Sounds like a fun hunt
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
driller1987
|
 |
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 09:55:29 pm » |
|
I like them quick hunts 
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Get them back legs or get out of the way!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
TShelly
|
 |
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 11:15:48 am » |
|
Matt that extra hour of daylight has us kinda frisky in the evening as well! I hate night hunting though so we have to be careful on what we turn out lol.. Nice hunt! Get those suckers before they get in the hay field
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Get ahead dog!
|
|
|
|