April 26, 2024, 07:17:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to get bred !  (Read 6399 times)
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2012, 11:34:28 am »

His name is Axle and I can promise who ever there is not a hard catching harder mouth bulldog on this board than him might be some as good but there is none better take it from a old bulldog person.  I want to get this dog bred before something happens to him he is about 75 -80 lbs and believe me he is all man .  I have been holding him back this year so far and not hunting him much because I want to get something out of him before he resumes his catching career.  When this dog catches most the time you are going to have to cut the ear off.  He has broken off three of his cutters and it dont matter he swallows the ear whole period has never ever let go and he will hit a 250 lb boar hog like a freight train.  I know some will say he is blowin some smoke but this is the plain clear truth about this dog.  If anyone has a good good bulldog female that wants to get bred to proably the best catch dog I myself have ever seen this is your chance I want to breed him and will breed him out for the first and third pick of the liter.  I do not own any female bulldogs is the only reason this offer is on here.  I will need some refs on your gyp are see her in person as I can show you this one and he has plenty of refs .  Let me know what you got he needs to get bred it would be ashame to loose this dog before he puts offspring on the ground. I would even like to do some bulldog cur crosses with this dog so if you got that let me know also.  I myself am 6"1' 250 lbs and this dog is a real hand full to get off a hog.

Axle

The older I get the less Stupidity I can stand !
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 11:37:34 am »

I hope I put this in the right section.  If not I apologize.

Randy_P
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 12:19:53 pm »

His name is Axle and I can promise who ever there is not a hard catching harder mouth bulldog on this board than him might be some as good but there is none better take it from a old bulldog person.  I want to get this dog bred before something happens to him he is about 75 -80 lbs and believe me he is all man .  I have been holding him back this year so far and not hunting him much because I want to get something out of him before he resumes his catching career.  When this dog catches most the time you are going to have to cut the ear off.  He has broken off three of his cutters and it dont matter he swallows the ear whole period has never ever let go and he will hit a 250 lb boar hog like a freight train.  I know some will say he is blowin some smoke but this is the plain clear truth about this dog.  If anyone has a good good bulldog female that wants to get bred to proably the best catch dog I myself have ever seen this is your chance I want to breed him and will breed him out for the first and third pick of the liter.  I do not own any female bulldogs is the only reason this offer is on here.  I will need some refs on your gyp are see her in person as I can show you this one and he has plenty of refs .  Let me know what you got he needs to get bred it would be ashame to loose this dog before he puts offspring on the ground. I would even like to do some bulldog cur crosses with this dog so if you got that let me know also.  I myself am 6"1' 250 lbs and this dog is a real hand full to get off a hog.

This sure is a BOLD BOLD statement!!  I know we are all proud of our dogs but have you hunted with everyones bulldogs on this site and determined there is not another living, breathing bulldog out there that can top yours??  What qualities are you saying that Axle has that no one elses dogs have better??
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 12:26:07 pm »

This sure is a BOLD BOLD statement!!  I know we are all proud of our dogs but have you hunted with everyones bulldogs on this site and determined there is not another living, breathing bulldog out there that can top yours??  What qualities are you saying that Axle has that no one elses dogs have better??

He cant be the best, hes not even BLUE!!  Evil  Grin    Just pokin the fire!!

How old is Axle?? how long has he been catching hogs??
BOSS HOGG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 12:45:52 pm »

Very confident in my catch dog But I'm not gonna say nobody has one that may have better qualities. But I know he does his job extraordinarily for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I gotta pack'a pigs Bayed tight in'a Bryar patch!! -945 BOAR BUSTERS-
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 12:55:18 pm »

Yup its bold if there is a harder hitting hard catching he is one bad Mammie Jammie and I would love to see him and be the first to tell ya.   I have no doubts there is some just as good but I doubt better .  I ve been around bulldogs all my life and bred hundreds and seen thousands more its just my opinion am sure everybody else has one too.   

TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 12:58:34 pm »

He is around five a buddy of mine owned him for a long time he been catching hogs three of those five years I guess.

halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 01:22:47 pm »

hell tex buy your post i thought you was talkin bout yoself gettin bred  Shocked Grin

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 01:30:12 pm »

Randy_P

Not gonna get into all that nit pickin back and fourth kinda stuff on here.  People can take my word for it are not dont matter to me he is what he is one of the best and like I said if there is better I would sure like to see it and shake the mans hand cause I might want to breed to his dog.  Proud has noting to do with it the dog is what he is , if a dog has proven what he is then it is what it is no proud involved.  I will call a great dog a great dog weather he is mine yours are someone elses I dont get jelouse and go to sulking it makes me push hard to do better but I will also tell you in your face if you got a chit eatter .  I dont cut corners are beat around the bush for any dog they are what they are . This is a chance for someone that wants good dogs to take advantage of it and come breed to him and gives me something to play with out of this dog.  

Let me retract this statement and say he is just as good as any I have seen and been around.  

TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 01:34:05 pm »

hell tex buy your post i thought you was talkin bout yoself gettin bred  Shocked Grin

ahahahah I wish it was,  am  just a broke down old pickapoo but i still got all my toofs !  lmao

marks
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 02:10:24 pm »

ahahahah I wish it was,  am  just a broke down old pickapoo but i still got all my toofs !  lmao

Haha Do any of the ladies want to get bred? TexasHogDags will hit anything up to 250# like a freight train!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Randy_P
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 03:22:18 pm »

I dont nit pick either and will also call it like i see it.  You didnt answer my question though.....

What qualities make axle so good??  (more than the fact he is hard to get off a hog) 
jimco
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 03:26:44 pm »

Grin  Me too   Grin

"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be. Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be. But PERFORMANCE indicates what the animal actually is."
jimco
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 03:30:44 pm »

That top pic of him  sure looks like he could hit one like a freight train.

"Pedigree indicates what the animal should be. Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be. But PERFORMANCE indicates what the animal actually is."
cward
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 03:42:46 pm »

I sure He is real nice and you are real proud of him.  But if a catch dog of mine rips a ear off a hog He will be culled. I take handle over bite any day. Hope you find the right bitch to breed to.  I have a Jack Russell that might put it all over that bulldog.  Grin

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
Bryant
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 03:51:52 pm »

I agree with some of the others and would like to hear why you feel Axle is so breedworthy.  I'll put aside the fact that I know where he came from...I know his history...I have hunted behind him...and the fact that I wasn't all that impressed.  I'm not trying to pick or knock the dog, but judging by your bold statements perhaps you've seen something that a lot of us didn't see and I'm simply curious what that may be.

A truly rich man is one whose children rush to fill his arms even though his hands are empty.
TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 03:59:47 pm »

I dont nit pick either and will also call it like i see it.  You didnt answer my question though.....

What qualities make axle so good??  (more than the fact he is hard to get off a hog) 

Well lets see here,  First off he is what I call a freck of nature it takes a lot for me to say that because I have seen some mighty great bulldogs , very agile , he is very very fast, he is very very quick , he is about as smart as I have seen in a dog, he dont get over heated much has good wind and a ton of staminia , he has a ton of heart and am almost sure he would die latched on to a hog and never let go which would make him Dead Game kind of animal , he hits the ear 99% of the time unless both are taken , he is just a total athlete. He is a big dog 75 80 lbs but as quick and as fast at a 35 lbs.  You dont see many big dogs like this wrapped up in this kind of package are atleast I have not.  I bred bulldogs for almost 30 yrs and one of these comes along about every 20 yrs and some maybe longer.  He has been on a ton of hogs from 100lbs to over 300lbs and has delievered without a flaw . If my memorie serves me right I think the  man that owned him caught over 200 here year before last and he was on everyone of them not to mention what I have caught with him since he has been here.  If I think of anything else I miess when describing this dog I will gladly put it up here when I remember it .

TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 04:01:20 pm »

Bryant I could give a damn what you think . Your opinion is not worth much to me .

TexasHogDogs
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 04:03:44 pm »

From what Iam told  you got a man almost ran off his hunting place because those great dogs of yours were not cattle broke and had the mans cattle himmed up with the man coming up on them and raising nine kinds of hell so dont blow try to toot your horn with me .  All this was in Buckolts !

t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 04:06:58 pm »

, very agile , he is very very fast, he is very very quick , he is about as smart as I have seen in a dog, he dont get over heated much has good wind and a ton of staminia , he has a ton of heart and am almost sure he would die latched on to a hog and never let go which would make him Dead Game kind of animal , he hits the ear 99% of the time unless both are taken , he is just a total athlete.

That sounds like my dog!! Did you steal Meathead while i wasnt home!!!  Cheesy  Cheesy   Just Kiddin..

IMO, that is the BASIC description of a "GOOD" catchdog and what most look for in one, which im sure yours may be one of them..  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: