April 17, 2024, 07:33:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Standard American Bulldogs  (Read 20769 times)
uglydog
Jelk's & Brick House Catahoulas
Global Moderator
Hog Doom

It's a good day to have a great day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2012, 04:23:51 pm »

I hope you all keep in touch and keep Us updated with the progress on these dogs . I too enjoy a large dog, but I want the dog tall and not wide. If he was a "standard" type I was looking for I would most likely be PRO purebred if the temperament was in line with what I have now I would be looking hard for those type of dogs again.

I LOVE an AB, but MOST are not the dog dog I fell in love with too many could not measure up and we had to cross breed to see the "type" the INTERNET makes communication much easier.
A dog that weighs 75-90 lbs and 23-24 inches at withers with a muzzle that is equal as long as the rest of the skull. A leg that equal to the length of the topline. wth the hipline being just slightly higher than the shoulder,  Thats a physical description without being able to draw a picture of whats in a desirable physical profife of my Catch dogs . Temperment, thats one I am even more PICKY about, but its all a package deal!

I think Yall have some really nice dogs and should work on keeping Good Working type dogs available, So not everyone has to think of an AB as a WHALE.

would like too see more the Ameriocan legend dogs, the one with all the pigmented spots, I know its just color but I dont see that coloring much and our old dog had those skin coloring but not in his coat. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: