April 24, 2024, 08:04:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Standard American Bulldogs  (Read 20797 times)
Americanlegendz
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2012, 08:55:40 am »

"Where I'm from paper used to wipe your ass with.”

Dam you guys using that type of paper!!!!  That seems like it would be hard on your butt!! Ha j/k I get your expression. 

"My blood goes back to some Indian friends  my family has had the honor of knowing for over a century."

Sometimes this is just the blood one needs to cross into for a nice outcross.  I love that old stuff from the south.  If it clicks right it can be some nice bulldog blood.  The guy I got my first white bulldogs from use to go around the south picking up dogs from southern folks who didn't much care for papers and all that jazz.  He ended up buying several hill bulldogs and started crossing them up with other hard catching females to make some real nice stuff.  The kind of stuff I was brought up with.  Of course mine had papers but might as well have used them for wiping butts (can't see using that hard ass paper lol) because most names on the pedigree were made up around the kitchen table.  I like your dog Warren and keep the family tradition going with these types of bulldogs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: