March 28, 2024, 01:36:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Standard American Bulldogs  (Read 20706 times)
UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine

I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2012, 04:00:48 pm »

Mrs Louisianna,  now that I have seen your other posts on APBT's and your ped I will respectfully say this in regards to your thoughts on breeding your good looking and working AB. Use him,enjoy him and work him but if you breed him you will be disapointed,he has alot of sub par dogs close in his ped and chances are he will not produce like himself,he has too much bully blood. The Hudspeth dogs are junk IMO and I have seen them first hand, there is some Pickett blood in there that is historically junk as well (first hand) there are soome fair to good dogs in there but they are bully or hybrid and few working dogs period. Any good breeder with a good gyp wood turn this male away based on ped alone as good AB gyps don't fall off trees,Abs are alot different than the dogs you seem to know well  Wink  If I were you I would goto maybe some of the folks mentioned here in this thread and get you one or two more bred for work with a standard type ped to match so you can produce you some more down the line as looking at you APBT peds you seem like you could prolly put some good dogs together givin the right goods. I hope you don't take this a s an insult as I think the dog looks good and if he works as well as you say that is even better but that bully stuff will pop out on you, I fool with both standard and hybrid AB's and this is just my experince and opinion and I hope you understand my point of view trying to type it to you vs a good conversation.

Here is a standard ped for my old Shiner dog RIP

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=903603

One of his son out of a hybrid gyp out of working woods and comp catch dogs.

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/dog.html?id=1328564

I don't have anything to sell and all just some thoughts as these are my bulldog of choice since walking away from the good ones ha ha ...

Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537

www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: