March 29, 2024, 03:18:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Standard American Bulldogs  (Read 20712 times)
MrsLouisianaHogDog
Hog Doom

*Official WWT Scorer*

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2012, 05:34:19 pm »

Thank you very much Mr. Bryant on your informative insight!

Yes, I do know APBT's very, very well, but as I said, I am a student in the American Bulldog world, and the only way to learn more about something is to listen to the folks that know what they're talking about! Thank you, and all the other Am Bull experienced folks here for all the helpful knowledge. I have been taking notes  Smiley

I also know, that even in the APBT world, most often you cannot find a dog, no matter how amazing he may be, that doesn't have at least one sub-par dog in their lineage.

I will think long and hard before breeding him if I do, and be very choosy as to what I back to him, and believe you me, I wil cull HARD. His sire, Tuff, is well known for throwing dogs of the standard type when bred to a variation of bitches. Though I do understand what you're saying.

Again, thank you to all who have been so helpful. It's greatly appreciated.  Smiley My ears are open.

~Krystale of the Southern Comfort Combine~
www.southerncomfortcombine.webs.com
*Proud member of the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association*
ADBA Safe Dog Program Evaluator and Trainer
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: