April 26, 2024, 07:19:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Santa Fe Little League Raffle Tickets.  (Read 3072 times)
mley1
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2008, 09:55:21 pm »

Ya'll my boy's joined up for Santa Fe Little League baseball for this spring. Santa Fe Little League is sponsoring a raffle and have asked all the ball players to sell one book of tickets. Each ticket is 5 dollars. First place prize is $1500.00. Second place prize is $750.00. And, third place prize is $500.00. The drawing will be held at Runge Park in Santa Fe, TX on March 29, 2008. I thought I'd offer ya'll a chance to buy some of these raffle tickets to help out the younguns(and me too Wink ). It's for a good cause.

I have a paypal account and will accept paypal payments for the raffle tickets. My paypal email address is mley1@comcast.net . Just be sure to include a note with your full name, address(so I can mail you the ticket), and your phone number. Your full name and telephone number will go on the ticket stub. If you are drawn you will receive a phone call from a SFLL official and you must have the ticket that matches the stub.

When you pay by paypal I would ask that you include an extra 50 cents to help me defray postage costs. Thanks in advance for your support of the Santa Fe Little League, and your support of my boys.

God bless and good hunting,

Marty Ley
Santa Fe, TX
NAHC Life Member
jml
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 10:53:04 pm »

Can you bring some to the roundup? I'll buy some.
mley1
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 11:21:04 pm »

10-4, I sure can! If I have any left I'll sure bring them up there. Thanks JML!!

God bless and good hunting,

Marty Ley
Santa Fe, TX
NAHC Life Member
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: