March 29, 2024, 09:34:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To all new members...  (Read 73484 times)
SouthernBelle
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 10:16:11 pm »

hey, my name is Belle I'm new to this web site I see my husband on here all the time,so I thought I would join in on all the fun....I've been around hog hunting and I do enjoy it.I began hog dogging down in Georgia about in 1987,my father is a very good friend of Lana Lou Lane who lives in Rebecca Georgia,I lived in Rebecca Georgia as well,that is where we got our first alapaha blue blood bulldog.I will be posting pictures up soon.We would hunt plantations in Albany,Ga.One of the guys that we hunted with was Jack Gay from Albany.We mostly walk hunt and on four wheelers and sometimes on horses.My son who is 14 lives in Ashburn,Ga. he does alot of hog hunting also he has is own pack of dogs.The type of dogs we used in Georgia were open on track hound dogs,once they located we turned out real gritty cur/bird dog crosses to them.And caught lots of hogs,I enjoy hog hunting I have met several nice people on this board,I look forward to posting my pics and stories.

See Ya Soon
Belle       
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: