April 26, 2024, 08:00:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharing messages about USDA rule changes  (Read 1119 times)
SusanW
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2012, 04:44:29 pm »

Computer is giving me a fit today.  What I tried to post was that this message about the rules is at the SAOVA blog.  http://saovanews.blogspot.com/ which has a facebook button to use for sharing.  That should work and I will keep that site updated.
Susan
halfbreed
Hog Doom

MR. Whitten

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 09:04:45 am »

good job susan ,  it worked just fine for me . now all my friends and friends of friends can share the news and spread the word much faster . the whole site should be on share mode with the update option that will atomatically appear on everyone's site that likes the page . makes the news spread like wildfire to people that never heard of saova or lswda ,  tdha . lots of just poodle owners and little old ladies never pay attention to what the govt. and hsus and peta are trying to do to their little lap dogs as well as hunting dogs . most of our assciations miss out on a world of support just hanging with the hunters . all these laws effect everybody that owns a dog cat cow horse and so on and we need to incorporate all these people in our fight . thanks again  robert whitten

hattak at ofi piso

469-658-2534
uglydog
Jelk's & Brick House Catahoulas
Global Moderator
Hog Doom

It's a good day to have a great day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 10:52:34 am »

THank YOU SUSAN! PLEASE also feel free to share on LSWDA.org forum at any time too, we do our best to spread the word as soon as We get the message

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: