April 27, 2024, 05:36:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Its begun... heavy regulations may soon becoming to your town too  (Read 1533 times)
shawn
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2009, 07:27:34 am »

Honestly what trueblue said was right, a lot of hog doggers are lax in their breeding programs, its the same with anything else, a bad apple spoils the whole bunch, and this is what's happening in this case. People need to have the balls to cull, or find homes for dogs they don't want, instead of letting them go somewhere to "fend for themselves".

No, I don't want to see laws like this passed, and I have emailed and mailed state reps telling them so. I believe they are taking away our freedoms on everything, not just dog hunting, slowly a little bit at a time and I'm sick of seeing it. But..I am also sick of seeing stray dogs running around my neighborhood, knocking over our garbage, etc. My dogs are either kept in my yard or in 6x10 kennels and are let out an hr a day to play and excersise in the yard.  I don't want to have to buy new kennels, or build new ones, if the laws are passed, and I really don't want to be forced into having all my dogs fixed. I'll probably break the law for awile until I start getting tickets...then I guess I'll be one of the "wannabes" that gets out of this sport.

People need to stop breeding junk dogs to each other, be more responsible on watching females that are in heat, keep their dogs from running around loose to knock the neighbors trash over, etc, and maybe laws like this wouldn't be passed. I think it's to late though.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: