March 28, 2024, 08:12:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Village Mills Bay Pen  (Read 4544 times)
RRoberson
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2012, 01:52:49 pm »

Village Mills Bay Pen
 Hog Dog Trials
 986 Gore Store Road Kountze, TX 77625

Dog Trials
June 9,2012
Admission:  $5.00
Children  under 12 free
70% Payback on entry and Calcutta
Puppy Bay $15
1 Dog $30
Old and Young $25
2 Dog $40
Books open at 5:00 PM  Baying Starts at 6:00PM
Let’s have a good baying!

Absolutely NO CATCH DOGS
No Females in Heat
No Cameras

One Judge Rule
Concessions
Practice will be June 22, 2012

Richard Roberson (409)736-2411
        Cell (409)365-7611 or (409)728-2583
bfowler
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 03:56:29 pm »

ready to get down!!!
RRoberson
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 07:53:34 pm »

ready to get down!!!
[/quote
You better show up.  Jake's already made other plans.  He won't be there.  His loss.
bfowler
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 12:35:12 pm »

sounds like u gonna have a decent crowd there!
bfowler
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 12:37:18 pm »

u think i gotta have jake to go to a bayin?
RRoberson
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 03:45:22 pm »

u think i gotta have jake to go to a bayin?
I sure hope not because you would be spending a lot of time at home.  Is Autumn going to get to come with you?  Hope we have a good turn out!
bfowler
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 11:00:04 am »

naw aut aint gonna make it we gotta keep her on bed rest. but im bringin a wreckin crew of rednecks! lol
RRoberson
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 11:02:50 am »

naw aut aint gonna make it we gotta keep her on bed rest. but im bringin a wreckin crew of rednecks! lol
Leave her plenty of goodies to eat and non alcoholic beer to drink and she'll be fine and bring on the rednecks, they'll feel right at home!
John W
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 07:38:14 pm »

Do I still get my free consession and one entry to puppy bay? Is that still a good offer ?

RRoberson
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 07:55:37 pm »

Do I still get my free consession and one entry to puppy bay? Is that still a good offer ?
Who gave you that offer?  You have to take it up with them. 
John W
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 11:16:51 pm »

You made me that offer at the bay we put on in Grosebeck back in November. You spent the whole night all over my butt about the way I ran the bay and you invited me to come to one of your bays so I could see how a bay should be run and made me that offer but if you can't remember thats fine no problem, as I get older I forget things too. LOL

John W
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 11:19:11 pm »

See I forgot it was our bay in Feb. LOL

RRoberson
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 08:58:51 am »

See I forgot it was our bay in Feb. LOL
Since I figured out who you are the offer still stands.  I don't have "All Timers" just "Half Timers: disease.  My word's good I just have to remember who I told what!
bfowler
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 10:04:25 am »

yeah remember when you was tellin me how to run a bay cause mine wasnt the way you liked and you told me that i could have a couple free 1 dog entries!
John W
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2012, 10:24:25 am »

LOL ok we will see you there. Really looking forward to it can not wait sounds like you are going to have a great turn out . i hope a lot of folks come out we really need to support these bays so that we can keep having them .  I am going to put the word out to my flock and see if we can get some of them down there . Ka kawwwwww!

RRoberson
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 03:59:48 pm »

LOL ok we will see you there. Really looking forward to it can not wait sounds like you are going to have a great turn out . i hope a lot of folks come out we really need to support these bays so that we can keep having them .  I am going to put the word out to my flock and see if we can get some of them down there . Ka kawwwwww!
Bring 'em on!  Look forward to seeing you.
dangedhogs
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2012, 03:08:11 pm »

You made me that offer at the bay we put on in Grosebeck back in November. You spent the whole night all over my butt about the way I ran the bay and you invited me to come to one of your bays so I could see how a bay should be run and made me that offer but if you can't remember thats fine no problem, as I get older I forget things too. LOL
Hey John, I believe it was you I spoke with out there at uncle earls a couple months ago. I was the guy from Ft.worth with the blue lacy. I've been looking for some bays nearby but can't come up with anything. Remembered you saying you had some going down in Groesbeck from time to time and that's just a couple hours from me. I planned on giving ya a call but lost your card somewhere between uncle earls and here. Need to get my pup in a pen. Just let me know if you're still doing that or if I'm even talking to the right person lol
 Thanks Bailey

Love them crazy eyes my boy gets when he sees a hog
John W
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2012, 07:31:29 pm »

Yes I am the guy we have not had any bays since Earls. We may do one in October but still not for sure. You just miss one up in Diana a few months ago that would be close to you. Not sure when there next one is  bfowler runs that bay maybe he will pop in and say if not shoot him a pm and he can let you know when it is they put on a good bay .

country man 563
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 08:12:55 pm »

Mr. Roberson yall gonn try and put one on the same time next month? thought i was gonna be able to make this one but got put on a new work schedule so no go for me
dangedhogs
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 10:53:18 pm »

Yes I am the guy we have not had any bays since Earls. We may do one in October but still not for sure. You just miss one up in Diana a few months ago that would be close to you. Not sure when there next one is  bfowler runs that bay maybe he will pop in and say if not shoot him a pm and he can let you know when it is they put on a good bay .

Love them crazy eyes my boy gets when he sees a hog
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: