October 08, 2026, 01:03:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Starrett precision tools  (Read 503 times)
Ttown88
Hog Dog Pup
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 7


View Profile
« on: June 02, 2012, 01:51:51 pm »

I have a few new and once used starrett micrometers and dial indicators and mag bases.  If you know what these are then you know how much they are new.  I have 2 new 0-1 indicator and 1  new  1 inch travel indicator. 2 new mag bases with clamps and 1 mag base that I have used 1 time.  I want 350$ obo for all of this. Call or txt me at 281-730-1041    My email is mdhuckabay1@gmail.com but I do not check it.  I can send pics upon request. 
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!