April 19, 2024, 10:31:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone tryed the side by sides ATVs that tractor supply sells?  (Read 19244 times)
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2009, 07:27:53 am »

I have to agree with everyone on you get what you pay for.  Having said that you can always buy a used UTV and save money on a qualitt product, I see them for sale all the time.  It also depends on what kind of country you hunt.  I have a Toyota and a mule.  The yota is ideal for open areas and grain fields.  But when you hunt in the woods you need something smaller and the mule is ideal for that.  If I was just hunting primarily open country with roads I would only have the yota, hard to beat shade and A/C for 1/2 the cost and if you need to get real serious about your off-roading you can always load it on a trailer and take it where you need to and haul it home if something breaks.
MG

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: