October 10, 2026, 12:12:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For my fellow students of excellence in canine structure...  (Read 6285 times)
rdjustham
Lord of the Hogs
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2737


View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2012, 05:36:39 am »

Ryan, Bucho is an extreme end to a means... if you know what I mean...  

To be honest.... I dont  Embarrassed

Bucho is a great catch dog for very specific hogs...  when you get a big, bad som-bitch that wants to fight and would very likely sling smaller dogs all to hell... THIS is where Bucho truly excells...  in fact, he is INVALUABLE in that sense...  what he lacks is quickness, speed, agility... through some crosses I intend to do over the next few years, I aim to improve this  Wink

Gotcha.

Nowi have to ask an ignorant question,  (ignorant as in i have done NO research on these breeds).  Wouldnt these larger dogs have the same downfalls as old Bucho?
Logged
Swine Stoppers
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 56


View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2012, 10:08:20 am »

BA-IV, these are our 2 Anatolians that I mentioned before.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!