April 28, 2024, 05:52:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: for my religious friends...  (Read 9175 times)
Southla777
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2012, 11:29:41 am »

Not tying to start an argument or anything I saw this post and thought I'd hop in. I grew up in church a lot like most of you and as a kid I was forced to go to church. But as I got older I began to realize that it wasn't about church at all it was about your relationship with God that mattered my grandpa was a pastor pretty old school too then we moved church's when I was 12 we went to a church where most of my family served there now my father is a pastor of the church we served at and. Even him as a pastor doesn't look down on people for not coming. Because that's not what it's about the bible says that God honors what is done in the secret place behind closed doors where no one can see you because anyone can be anything they want to be in front of people but it's who you are when no one is watching that matter it's a heart condition. So my opinion is I don't think God looks down on it there are parts in the bible that's say we should be connected to the body referring to the church body which is the people fellow believers. But God loves us all just the same and honors what is done in the secret place.. If you really have relationship you know right from wrong.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: