October 07, 2026, 10:39:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's see them yella dogs!!!  (Read 24662 times)
hogdog05
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 351


TDHA member


View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2012, 02:50:48 pm »

Heres mine. 


cward here is my dog out of bigo's Bear x cwards Ellie cross


gyp from 3bdogs


male from clue anderson, outta Cowboy


gyp from clue anderson, outta Cowboy
Logged

Brandon Taylor
214-347-3564  Scurry, TX
H)-(H
Hardcore Hog Hunters
Td3 dogs n hogs
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2012, 03:11:15 pm »

TD3

Them Yeller dogs are getting a lil rough with that pet pig. Lol

Awesome picture brotha. Definitely wall hanging material. 
Thanks I finally got some pics up. That pigs bigger than you think. The gyps got cut a few times and has learned to stand back and bay won't even catch in little hogs.. The male dog is still rough as a Cobb always getting cut but still catches on any size hog
Logged
Td3 dogs n hogs
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2012, 03:37:41 pm »

Haha. C'mon out of the closet Catmando.  You dont have to look through the cracks....this peep show is free!   laugh
Lol haven't laughed that hard all week. Good one
Logged
Nash
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 222


View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2012, 05:03:52 pm »

Logged

Nash
YELLOWBLACKMASK
Lord of the Hogs
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2863


Keep em Straight and Keep em Yeller


View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2012, 05:42:33 pm »

Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm. This post keeps getting better and better.
Wife thinks I am looking at Porn or something.  I keep scrolling and oooing and ahhhing with an occasional wild giggle.  Afro



NASH

Go pull them other two out of the kennel I see in the background and let's look at them also.  Shocked

Awsome looking dogs to everyone.
Logged
ironheadknls21
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 503



View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2012, 06:47:00 pm »

Chance i'm not 100% on that gyps breeding. I just aquired her a month ago. I've been after her a while. I was told she was out of some Winston's dogs, not sure tho. She's a big dog, reminds me a lot of the old curs. She has a lot of heart and no back up either. I've seen her nearly bled out and still trying to stand and stay with it.......
Logged
Reuben
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
**********
Offline Offline

Posts: 9508


View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2012, 08:19:59 pm »

I am not into the yella dogs....

But you need to be!  C'mon Rueben...just tale the plunge. It won't hurt. Haha.

long long time ago I bought a dodge that was a lemon...I swore I would never buy another dodge... Smiley  then I had radiation treatment and wiped out my memory bank and then I went and bought an 05 4x4 dakota this year and it is an ok truck but my 99 f-350 4x4 gets better fuel economy... Shocked Grin same thing happened back then with the yellow dogs...just haven't been able to take the plunge...I need someone to convince me otherwise...I need to hunt with an all yeller pack...but there will have to be conditions...DNA testing a must to prove this pack is pure yella black mouth curs...  Grin and no hound or mtn cur in the pack... even if said dog is entered with the pack as a me too dog... Grin

But I must say...lots of good looking yella  dogs posted on here...

Bryant...you have some good looking dogs...
Logged

Training dogs is not about quantity, it's more about timing, the right situations, and proper guidance...After that it's up to the dog...
A hunting dog is born not made...
cward
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3206


View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2012, 01:50:42 am »

Chance i'm not 100% on that gyps breeding. I just aquired her a month ago. I've been after her a while. I was told she was out of some Winston's dogs, not sure tho. She's a big dog, reminds me a lot of the old curs. She has a lot of heart and no back up either. I've seen her nearly bled out and still trying to stand and stay with it.......
Yes sir I could see some different breeding in that dog.  but its good breeding. If there was a like button I would give her several.  She has breeding that no other has I seen so for. She is the real deal I bet.  How does she hunt or work a track? I'm really curious about this bitch.   
Logged

Hog hunting can start more crap than anything I have ever seen!(HDLCrystal)
Remember John Wayne was just an actor the real cowboys is who he looked up to..........
brushbusters
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 188


View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2012, 10:44:37 am »



1/2 plott 1/2 bm.
Logged

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
brushbusters
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 188


View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2012, 11:48:05 am »

Logged

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Td3 dogs n hogs
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2012, 12:41:08 pm »

Logged
Td3 dogs n hogs
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2012, 12:56:00 pm »



Logged
brushbusters
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 188


View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2012, 01:32:18 pm »

Rex and Twister
Logged

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
weller44
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 625



View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2012, 01:48:11 pm »

Good lookin dogs every everybody!
Here's my two...
Tuff
 
1yr old Penny
 
 
Logged

Trey Davis
Albany, Tx 
325-721-0091
Td3 dogs n hogs
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2012, 04:42:43 pm »

a few more

bubba

com/albums/w498/Tommiehall21/1342733692.png[/IMG]

ruby




she was bayin her ass off at 6 months too bad my buddy didint get the hog in the pic (newby)

Logged
Td3 dogs n hogs
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 144



View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2012, 04:45:59 pm »

a few more

bubba

com/albums/w498/Tommiehall21/1342733692.png[/IMG]

ruby




she was bayin her ass off at 6 months too bad my buddy didint get the hog in the pic (newby)



bubba





sorry fellas im still getting the hang of this pic posting
Logged
Nash
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 222


View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2012, 06:20:26 pm »

Yellowblackmas these line bred dogs don't do well in the pictures.
Logged

Nash
Nash
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 222


View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2012, 06:21:50 pm »

Logged

Nash
Nash
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 222


View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2012, 08:18:23 pm »

Logged

Nash
Nash
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 222


View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2012, 08:19:43 pm »

Logged

Nash
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!