April 28, 2024, 02:28:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: young dogs for sale  (Read 449 times)
khoghunter27
Strike Dog

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2012, 09:58:00 pm »

I several young dogs and pups for sale. I'm having to down size due to some up coming issues ,so i am selling some of my well bred 1yr old pup 's. one is ybmc and mountain cur cross male, then  I have three that are ybmc ,leapord ,and mountain cur cross one male and two females. These dogs will be sold for $150 firm. I started working with these dogs at 3 mos old and have  pics of them baying on pigs i drug out to the woods  and then turned them loose from their pen and watched them track to the pigs.  Also i dont have a drivers license right now so i will not be meeting anywhere further than 15min from where my dogs are located which is west, TX a town 20 mins north of Waco. Call or text keith matus after 2:30 m-f or anytime sat and sunday at 254-366-8164 or e-mail khoghunter27@yahoo.com.

Here some pics of them

this is them minus the brindle male and the red dog is already gone. they were about 4 months old in these pics

proud TDHA member
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: