October 09, 2026, 09:28:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Brush Hog Work Near Waller  (Read 1298 times)
grittydog
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 743



View Profile WWW
« on: May 07, 2009, 07:29:10 pm »

Just wanted to see if anybody could refer somebody that does Brush Hog work around Waller TX(362 and Baethe Rd). I have about 6 acres that need mowed. I can rent but it may be cheaper just to get somebody to do it. JT
Logged

matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 4690



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 08:30:10 pm »

What you got JT, I am right there with tractor and brush hog.  Let me know.
Matt
Logged

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
grittydog
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 743



View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 07:34:53 am »

Matt,
We will pay for your time. It will probally be a couple of weeks before I have it ready to mow. The area that needs mowed usually gets mowed with a riding mower. When I get home I will post some pics and see what you think.Thanks,JT   
Logged

grittydog
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 743



View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 06:56:51 am »

Matt,
Thanks for wanting to help me out. I think my mothers neighbor came by and mowed it. JT
Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!