March 29, 2024, 05:14:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted. . . Yellow BMC COWDOG  (Read 567 times)
redriverslim
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2009, 10:07:36 am »

Looking for Yellow Blackmouth COWDOG.  Must be big, rough, gritty and be able to handle rank cattle. Don't care about papers, but needs to be from proven family of working stockdogs.  DO NOT WANT a straight catch dog.  Dog must be functional and have some kind of handle on it, but at the same time needs to be rough and gritty enough to turn back a run-off cow and make em' think about running twice.  Only interested in a big "enforcer" type dog with good bone, long legged, nice square head.  60-65 lb. female "or" 65 lb. or bigger male.  Dog needs to be healthy.  I know this is real specific but we know what we want and not in big hurry to just buy anything.  Live close to Texarkana.  903-824-0486.           
lightningh
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:39:25 am »

Find me one too!  Grin

Lightning H Cattle Co.
2008 National Champion 4-up Mules

"Aint misbehavin' just ass'n around"
chancebrown
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 11:45:17 am »

i have one personally and i will say that it isnt very easy to get a good one
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 12:44:29 pm »

My freind jj has a good ridgeback cow dog that he found and won't mess with hogs but runs cattle in and out of pins all day he only wants like a 100-150 for it. not sure how rough havent seen him work personally but he is a big (120lbs) rowdy dog. If interested send a pm and i will get you his number.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: