|
SLacowboy
|
 |
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2012, 11:14:44 am » |
|
Blue Duck they are talking about cur dog trials. I saw Roy just put out a Training DVD.
Anyone have pics from this weekend?
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
t.wilbanks
|
 |
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2012, 11:51:38 am » |
|
Blue Duck they are talking about cur dog trials. I saw Roy just put out a Training DVD.
Anyone have pics from this weekend?
Hogdog05 took a lot, but I think he took more of the "scenery" than the actual cow dogs...  It was a yeller dog heaven..  Put a lot of faces to names from on here, meet several legends and many other good folks.. Ben Jordan won the first day and outstanding dog... Not sure about the young dogs on Sunday...
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
cur-dog
|
 |
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2012, 12:01:05 pm » |
|
Clue Anderson won the derby dogs on Sunday (under two years old), and a little boy's gyp won outstanding dog. Clue was using Buck (Cowboy/Sarah) and a Cowboy/Sue gyp. Sarah was raised and belonged to Bigo and Skoalbandit. I had a blast and got to meet some really nice folks.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
The more I see of the people's representatives, the more I like my dogs.
|
|
|
Hack01
Hog Dog Pup
Offline
Posts: 20
|
 |
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2012, 12:26:21 pm » |
|
What type of Classifications do they have?
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
bigo
|
 |
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2012, 01:35:02 pm » |
|
It was sure nice to get out to see good dogs work, visit some old friends and meet some new ones. The young men I met from this board, I felt like I allready knew. Brandon, hogdog05, took so many pictures that its going to take some time to go through them all. I am looking forward to seeing them myself.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
The older I get, the better I was. If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man. Mark Twain
|
|
|
|
ked
|
 |
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2012, 02:12:31 pm » |
|
Bob, did Brandon enter his pups? Sounds like Cowboy was well represented. Unfortunate he was lost in his prime. Dogs like him that can produce and reproduce are sure a treasure.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
|
|
|
|
hogdog05
|
 |
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2012, 03:01:58 pm » |
|
Ked i did not enter my dogs. I bred my gyp and she had week old puppies so i did not enter with just one dog. For sure next year. Cowboy represented well along with Sarah. I had a blast. Got David rilled up a time or two. But hey thats what i'm good for.
|
|
|
|
|
Logged
|
Brandon Taylor 214-347-3564 Scurry, TX H)-(H Hardcore Hog Hunters
|
|
|
|