April 28, 2024, 01:16:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 gritty help dogs for sale  (Read 572 times)
-Hdogs
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:41:44 am »

The first dog is a ybmc male one and a half years old. Good looking dog guy i got him from a while back said that he is weatherford ben bred. Will roll out with other dogs then he comes back. Mostly stays close by but is gone when the dogs start barking. Pretty gritty will catch when cd does or if its under 150 lbs. Asking 250. Dont want to sell but got a litter of pups on the ground and one on the way.

The next dog is a plott/cur cross brindle male about one and a half years old. Gritty dog also bays great. Hasen't been in woods very much but has nose to ground trying to work things out. When ive took him out he never got out just real far but is going to make a good dog just needs more experience. Good looking dog and again i dont want to sell these dogs but im beginning to get to damn many. Asking 150 for him.

Cell # is (903) 332-0245    call or text any time im working nights but will give you a call back if i dont answer
        Email is claytonharrington21@yahoo.com but never check

A bad day hunting still beats a good day working
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: