March 28, 2024, 04:36:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch Out (craiglist)  (Read 7319 times)
Rodeo
Strike Dog

boar65

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2013, 01:15:54 am »

I have been breeding and training hog dog pups for damn near 13 yrs. and i have never had a problem. What these groups need is there ass kicked, and someone needs to find out where all theses people that are after our dogs live and take pitures of the way they care for their animals. I promise you this they talk the talk but fall on there asses when you catch them and the way they treat their animals. The law states that you can Not legally dog fight but they get away with it all the time. We as hunters spend lots of time and money on our dogs to hunt and save precious land for farmers, feeding the hungry and etc. This is a agencies are full of crap and the animal cops look at your dogs and think they are for fighting and not for hunting. My best hog dog is a big blue pit and hates pigs and goats but lays in the house on the floor with our kittens and never goes after our horses, cows , and chickens. Sorry just pisses me off the way these agencies act, give us a break and put there time into dog fighting , starving dogs and cats, and people that horder animals

Everytime you are running dogs or trapping hogs, every encounter is different. Got to love it. Please be safe! Wild hog will get you if given the chance!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: